3

I sat on the edge of a roof, staring down at the street below me.

Leonard asked for my help as a lookout. No idea what he's doing, but we ice villains have to stick together right?

Especially when we're in Gotham. The Joker is a huge threat to our operations.

And to Leonard maintaining his no kill streak of...forty-eight days?

I think. I know he tries not to kill but sometimes he accidentally freezes people.

Which sucks.

I sighed, picking up my cup of hot chocolate. It's not as good as New Rome's but it is pretty good.

Looking back into the street, I narrowed my eyes as a blur streaked past.

Followed by some other people who aren't a blur.

Dam it. There goes my nice relaxing night.

Raising my hand I formed a wall of ice infront of them.

"Who's there?!" One of the people questioned two swords appearing in his hands.

Laughing I jumped down forming an ice ramp so I don't break anything.

"We don't have time for this!" One if the other boys growled turning to punch the wall of ice.

I smirked. "I can't have you doing that." Ice gathered around his hands freezing him to the wall and then it slowly spread over his body.

Something about these...

Oh, there's Robin. And that's Aqualad. So that means the blur...

I stepped to the side as I froze the ground beside me.

Which caused Kid Flash to slip and fall.

More ice formed around his ankles.

I started to shiver. Dam, I'm using up a lot more heat than I probably should be.

"Put your hands on the air."

And I have no idea who she is. Or the other girl for that matter.

Slowly I did so and Aqualad walked over to me, putting a hand on my arm.

Bad move.

I drained his body heat, causing him to start shivering like crazy.

Throwing my hands out I blasted some ice at the two girls. The archer put arms up to block it, causing it to freeze completely around her arms.

The other girl wasn't as lucky and she was completely frozen...

I hope she can survive that.

Shaking my head I looked at Robin.

"Listen, I don't feel like getting hypothermia. So I'm just gonna..."

He sat on the ground.

"Really dude?" Kid Flash yelled.

I smiled and walked away, but not before freezing some ice around Robin.

I'm not taking any chances with them.

Robin

Sighing I called Bruce on my wrist computer.

"What is it Robin?"

"Um...we need help. And fast. I think Kaldur's about to die cause he's kinda curled up on the ground."

"On my way."

I sat there for a little bit, keeping a close eye on everybody.

That girl knew what she was doing. She figured out a way to take each of us down...okay yes I kinda surrendered but I'm not letting Kaldur die.