20

I stepped out of the Zeta Tube with a sigh, my backpack slung over my shoulder.

The Team was in the middle of training and I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing when Wally got flipped by Robin.

"You going to just stand there or join in Kelp Head?" Thalia asked without looking at me.

"Well since standing here is an option I'm gonna do that." I said.

"What are you even doing here? I thought you-"

"Dad's not giving me a choice. Which is exactly why I wanted out in the first place. Now, since I want to get thus done with as soon as possible. Do we have any idea where Blizzard is?"

"Uh, can we finish training first? Wally rubbed his head.

"Listen I am on my last nerve and if I snap the pipes are going to burst or a hurricane is going to happen. Or maybe an earthquake who knows."

"Oh please, like you'll do anything that could hurt other people." Nico rolled his eyes.

"Neeks, you have no idea what I'm capable of." I stared at him. "And believe me, you don't want to know."

He shook his head and sighed. "How about a spar? You, me and the pine tree."

"What was that dandelion?"

"You heard me."

Before those two could kill each other, I got between them. "Calm down."

"Stay out of this Guinea pig."

I groaned and snapped my fingers. Water was pulled from the air and slammed the two of them to the floor.

"What in my father's name was that?" Nico lifted his head to stare at me.

"Water." I smirked.

"No I meant the snap."

I shrugged. "I think it's a habit I picked up from Dad. A lot of the times he does something like materializing or dematerilizing stuff he snaps his fingers."

"Most likely a device used to focus the powers on what you truly want." Kaldur nodded.

"I have no idea but sure. Now you two are you going to get along or do I have to drown you?"

"You won't hurt us." Thalia smirked causing my grin to widen.

The water around them chilled until they were shivering.

I think I have enough heat to do something simple like this. Plus I'm not even using those powers.

Which using them would be so stupid because unless my skin is blue, my eye color really depends on which power I used last. Which means I usually do stupid little things to change them, like moving around water in the air.

"What the actual Hades?!" Thalia's teeth were chattering.

I laughed and evaporated the water. "I thought that would be fitting since we're going after Blizzard."

Nico and Thalia stood up and each of them took off their shirts.

"If you stare, I will kill you." Thalia looked at Wally.

Nico rolled his eyes. "You live in Central City don't you? You have any idea where she would be?"

"Not really, why not ask Kid Flash over there?"  I gestured to Wally.

"Because we can't trust him." Connor growled.

"She's not a bad person. You do realize every crime she's involved in only involves draining body heat right? I don't know a lot about them but I know enough to know she needs heat to survive."

"She almost killed Kaldur." Artemis crossed her arms.

"Yeah, but she-"

"My friend, it may be best for you to remain here when we go after Blizzard." Kaldur said.

Wally sighed and rushed off.

"So..." I looked back at my cousins. "Are we going to spar or what?"

"Yeah if- Where'd Canary go?" Thalia looked around.

"She's going after Wally." Megan said.

I nodded and settled into a fighting stance. "Come on."

"Do you want me to start up the hologram so you may keep track of who does best?" Kaldur offered.

"Nah, we're doing this our normal way. Last person still able to fight wins." I smiled as Nico and Thalis shifted into position.

"You might want to take off the jacket and shirt." Thalia said.

"Why the shirt?"

"Because you got ours soaked."

"And I could have dried it. But fine." I quickly took off my jacket and shirt leaving me in a sportsbra. "I say weapons and powers."

"Sure. Let's go." Nico's sword was in his hand as Thalia grabbed her Mace canister which expanded into her spear.

I dug through my jacket's pockets before pulling out Riptide.

I uncapped it and grinned. "Now we can get started."

Without warning I lunged at Thalia, trying to get within her spears range. Like where it's hard for me to hit me with it because I'm too close to her.

Electricity sparked around her and she lifted her arm. "Aegis!"

That might have caused me problems if Nico hadn't kicked her while she was focused on me.

The fight was going pretty well, with us all pretty evenly matched.

The only thing was...I was going easy on them. While they had both used their powers, Thalia to try to electrocute me and Nico to shadowtravel behind us, I haven't.

And I haven't really went on the offensive either, aside from my first attack.

Say what you will, but I like fighting like this and it's not fun if you win quickly. So I like playing with my opponents.

But eventually I got tired and I waved my hand, water pinning the both of them to the ground.

I grinned and lowered Riptide. "Checkmate."

If I'm being honest

Playing with my opponents is what I do in tennis

My mom hates it

My coach hates it

But it's fun for me.

And uh...

I don't have much to say but

Ideas?

And

See yah