27

I groaned and picked myself up off of the ground. "Okay, you guys couldn't have put me in a bed?" I mumbled looking around the empty cell.

The only thing in here is a chair.

I sighed and started inspecting the door. Okay so no visible handle or lock and I can't sense any water so it's not hydraulic.

The door opened and I was blasted backwards by wind. The door closed, leaving me to look up at an android.

A speaker crackled into life. "You can't control his blood Percy. Give up and tell us where Blizzard is." Nico said.

I closed my eyes and chuckled. "You think that just because he doesn't have water, that I can't take him down? I made the plan to take down Talos that got Bianca killed Nico. I was going to do it myself, but she sacrificed herself. And this guy's not powered by lava."

I could hear metal clatter against the ground as I forced water into his circuits.

"Okay, who's next?"

Thalia

My eyes widened as Percy stared directly at us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Superman take a step towards the door.

Diana stopped him. "Do not."

"Wonder Woman, she took him down like it was nothing." Black Canary said.

"I understand that, but if any of us go in there Percy is going to take us down."

"She's a teen, what can she do?" Flash asked, popping a sucker in his mouth.

I glared at him. "Percy is the most powerful demigod to be born in generations. There's a reason my dad keeps bring up a vote for her death. The gods are scared of her. The only reason they haven't tried to kill her is because she's loyal to Olympus. But since we've gone after a friend of hers...I've only really fought her once, a couple years ago, and she threw an entire frozen creek at my head. And that was just her being upset."

"Then...what are we going to do?" Green Arrow asked. "And don't say free her." He looked at Kaldur and Aquaman.

"That is the only suggestion I can give.  I answer to her father and this is borderline treason at the moment."

The door opened and Percy walked out.

"How'd you-?" Nico asked, sword appearing in his hand.

"Get out? No idea. I'd ask Kid Mouth over there." She gestured to Wally who happened to be sitting on the button to open the door.

"Wally!"

"I'm sorry! Jeez, you should have made it a lever or something."

Percy laughed. "Well, I'm gonna bounce. I gotta go help Mom with something."

"Your mother's been dead for nearly seventeen years." Batman said.

"What?" Was the simultaneous response from me Diana and Nico.

"Well, yeah but that doesn't mean I don't have a mom. I'm adopted."

"There's no record of adoption papers being filed."

"Cause we never actually filed them. She's not legally my mom and my dad's done a pretty good job at keeping people from asking questions. Now seriously, I need to get home and put groceries away. And if she didn't do that and my ice cream is melted I'm going to come back and fight you all."

Percy walked towards the door and turned to block a punch from Connor. "Don't tempt me. I'm in a bad mood and you'll only end up getting killed."

Her expression softened and she shoved Connor away. "Listen, if you go after Blizzard again...I'm not going to stop you. I'm just going to tell you, you might regret it later."

I stared after her even as she disappeared from sight.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Artemis asked.

"Percy knows something about Blizzard that we don't." Nico said. "But what is it?"

"Is she a demigod or a monster or something?" Wally looked between us demigods.

"I don't know. Percy's brother is a monster so it's not out of the realm of possibility for Blizzard to be a monster." Diana crossed her arms.

I took a deep breath and looked over at Nico. "Sally is her biological mom right? So she's been lying to us for this long?"

Nico shrugged. "I can try to summon her soul. But first we have to make some stops."

By stops he meant McDonalds and then the Underworld.

He dug a hole in the the ground and poured a Happy Meal in. He did some stuff to summon a spirit. I wasn't paying much attention because I was on edge...the last time I was down here wasn't the best of times.

"Who are you?" A women's voice rang through the air and I turned to look.

She wasn't that old, maybe around twenty. Her hair was up in a ponytail and a winter coat hung off of her.

"I'm Nico and this is Thalia. We're Percy's cousins."

Percy's mom frowned. "I thought Poseidon was the only one to break the oath."

"I was born before the oath. And Zeus broke the oath twice."

Percy's mom laughed. "Of course he did."

After a moment of silence she sighed. "How is she?"

"Good. Though she does hang out with some questionable people. A girl named Blizzard who's a villain along with Killer Frost." Nico said.

She looked perplexed but eventually she started writing in the air with her finger. Then her eyes lit up. "That's definitely Poseidon's kid. But why did you summon me?"

"We wanted to ask you if you know Percy's adoptive mom?"

"Yes, my best friend. She's the reason...oh would you look at that my time is up."

As she faded away, I yelled. "She's the reason what?"

So...

I posted some new stuff

Just Observing is a fanfic

Contests of Pen and Paper  (Keyboard and Screen) is a contest book for you guys to participate in

Anyway

What do y'all want to see?

And uh ..

I need to get up early tomorrow

See yah