5

"Central City."

A map pulled up behind Bruce. "There have been countless reports of sudden and severe hypothermia."

Kaldur tightened his blanket around him. He's still been shivering, so I managed to convince him to keep wrapped up.

"The only things these have had in common is each victim has mentioned a kiss."

"So are we just supposed to run around the entire city? It would take me and the Flash a while to go through every possible hiding spot." Wally crossed his arms.

"I want you to use thermal in order to find the victims and get them taken care of. If we can get enough of them, we may be able to determine where the villains are located."

I could hear a beep and Kaldur fumbled with his phone before nodding.

"We will depart immediately."

Percy

"How did you burn through that much heat so fast?" Mom ran her fingers through my hair.

"I lose a lot when I'm asleep." I mumbled, snuggling closer to her.

"Should I turn the heat up?"

I shook my head, sitting up. "Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"I'm good." She shifted onto her side.

Walking into the kitchen, the floor beneath me frosted.

"Percy, you need to watch that You'll burn through the rest of your heat if you're not careful."

"I know." I grabbed a mug and filled it up with water before putting it in the microwave.

Then I searched through the cabinets for the hot chocolate mix. Everything I touched ended up getting coated by a thin layer of ice.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked as I walked back in, carrying my hot cocoa.

"I'm on reserves right now. I have maybe an hour before my skin starts turning." I drained the mug before sitting it on the coffee table.

"I can go get some heat if you need it." Mom propped herself up.

I quickly shook my head. "I'll be fine."

"If you're sure..." Slowly she laid back down.

A grin spread across my face and I jumped ontop of her.

"Percy! You're gonna end up hurting me."

I rolled my eyes, hugging her as she laughed. We can balance out each other's heat so this should do something.

Why I even got up in the first place I have no idea. Wait...I wanted hot chocolate.

Mom wrapped her arm around me, pressing her face into my hair. "I love you."

Robin

"Do you see anything?" I questioned, scanning the area with my binoculars.

"No." Connor sighed.

What about you Wally?

Nothing. Maybe ask Artemis and Aqualad?

I see nothing. Kaldur's voice rang through my mind. Which is worrying. If no-

Got something. Miss Martain can you get them here?

On it.

The Bioship quickly arrived to pick us up.

Better hurry guys, I'm seeing someone else.

I looked at Megan. "Are we going to get Wally or are we letting him run?"