6

"Hey."

Diana turned to look at the IM.

"Hey Percy- what the Hades happened to you?!" Her eyes went wide.

Wow...I look that bad?

"Nothing much, just got attacked." I forced a smile. "But have you seen Riptide?"

She frowned. "Doesn't it come back to you?"

Sighing, I looked away from her. "It normally does. But I didn't have pockets when I left it and...well now I can't find it."

"Why would you leave it somewhere?"

"I was in a rush." I shrugged. "I might have left it at that Cave place."

"Good job Kelp Head. How about you head over there and check? I already authorized you to go through the Zeta Tubes. Where are you at anyway?"

"Gotham."

Freeze wanted me to absorb some of his heat while he repaired his suit. Of course, I'm not telling Diana that.

"Are you by the park? There should be one about three blocks north. And how'd you get-"

"Thanks Diana. Bye!" I sliced through the message before walking to the park.

I...I know it would be easier to find something with pockets and wait for it to come back but...

I got hurt pretty badly, nothing water won't fix, but when all the water I touch turns to ice instantly...

I don't want to risk it.

Eventually I found the Zeta Tube. At least I hope I did.

I closed the door and a light scanned me before there was a bright flash of light.

Percy Jackson B0-9

When I reappeared I was greeted with the sight of my cousins kicking the crap out of Artemis and KF.

"Well, if I knew I would get to beat up the red head, I would have joined." I smiled.

Thalia and Nico's heads snapped to look at each other and large grins spread over their faces.

Oh schist.

Electricity shot towards me.

I dropped to the ground, wincing as I hit my arm. Bad idea.

But I got back up and walked over to my cousins and smacked them both...uh...with my other arm. Just clarifying.

"Hey!" Thalia rubbed her cheek. "Don't slap me!"

"Then don't try to electrocute me." I glared at her.

"What's got you pi-"
I turned my glare on Nico before he could finish his sentence.

"What the Hades happened to you?"

Oh great, Thalia noticed.

"Stop using his name!"

"It's not my fault another name for the Underworld is literally his name!"

Sighing I shook my head. "Guys, have you seen Riptide? I don't have pockets and I didn't notice it was missing till this morning."

When I was leaving Freeze's place and got attacked.

Awesome time to realize it am I right?

"You are such an idiot Kelp Head." Thals sighed.

"Riptide?" Superboy questioned.

"My sword. Usually reappears in my pocket after a little while, but if I don't have pockets...I end up playing flaming dodgeball."