A Broken Soul

11/23/18, Edited 7/30/19

Bendy slowly opened his eyes, taking a look at his surroundings. He tried to stand, but something was holding him down. He looked at the mass of wet, sticky ink that held him in place. Fear started to course through him as he thrashed in the ink, screaming for help.

"Oh my god!" A man yelled. "He's a monster!"

"Everyone, stay the hell back!" Another yelled.

Their screams frightened Bendy. He thrashed even more, trying to break free from the ink. He continued to scream and cry. "God dammit, Joey!" Someone snapped. "That thing's gonna kill us all!"

Bendy forced an arm free from the ink. Using his strength, he slowly forced himself up and out of the ink onto his newly formed feet. He clutched his head in panic as he continued to scream. Bendy directed his attention to the men in the room, running at them in a desperate attempt to get them to help him.

They, however, were struck with fear as the tall ink demon dashed for them. They bolted out of the room and locked it shut behind them. Bendy collapsed at the door, clawing at it in a frenzy as his fear continued to grow. He clutched the doorknob and began to violently pull, trying to open the locked door.

His hope slowly started to dissolve as fear and loneliness consumed his inky body. He continued to cry as he sunk to the floor, giving in to the ink as it washed over him. It consumed his body whole until nothing was left, not even his cries and pleas.

~~~~~~~~

Bendy eventually got out of that room. He never knew how, but he could only assume it was the ink. Now, he hopelessly roamed the halls, which were completely empty. He never saw a single person; never heard a single soul. The place seemed dead, as if all life had left it many years ago.

He tried to deny. He tried to cling on to the last bit of light that shone in his heart. However, he eventually realized that the light was gone. It was completely destroyed by the darkness of the ink. Bendy was all alone within the ink, and he knew he would be bound to it for eternity.

As he mindlessly walked around the studio, he eventually came across some very important papers. He shifted through them, not knowing what they were, until he saw a familiar face sketched onto the paper. Boris. Off to the side was a note, 'Boris was finally a success. After many attempts, he is now alive.'

And, through the thick walls of inky darkness that coated Bendy's body, he felt that small bit of light shine through. His best pal was alive and in the studio! Dropping the notes, Bendy hastily made his way all around the studio, searching for the wolf.

He was, for the first time, happy. Every since he had awoken in that puddle of ink, he had felt nothing but fear, despair, and loneliness. But now he held excitement, happiness, and hope. He knew Boris was in the studio somewhere! And Bendy was going to find him.

Bendy was right. Boris was in the studio.... But the poor wolf was no longer breathing. Bendy collapsed to his knees, his ink growing runny as he sobbed. All joy was zapped out of him as he sat at the foot of the table in which Boris was strapped to. The wolf's insides were completely ripped out, and a gaping hole was left in his chest, accompanied by broken ribs. Ink poured out of the wolf's body.

The ink demon couldn't believe it. His friend, his only hope, was gone. Completely murdered in the cruelest of ways. And that angered Bendy. In a crazed state of mind, he stormed around the studio and began to break things. He crudely wrote on the walls, writing hostilities such as "the creator lied to us" and "who's laughing now?".