Bendy's Letter

12/18/18 & 12/23/18, Edited 7/30/19

You hand resting in his, Bendy led you to a part of the studio you had never seen before. He ripped down the wooden planks that forced the door shut and opened the creaky old thing. You marveled at the wonders that stood before you.

Having been an animator, you and the others constantly needed real life models and actions to help make the animations flow better with realism. One of the main things the animators focused on was Alice's dresses. Sometimes short, but other times the size of royal ball gowns, the movement of her dresses was what really caught up the animators.

You never knew where the models and your work partners got them from, but many times they were just appear in the room, dressed in either gentlemanly attire or a female's grandeur. You never paid much thought as to where all of this stunning clothing came from, but now you knew.

While most of the clothes were in dusty boxes or tucked away in old chests, a good handful were still resting on the cheap mannequin torsos and heads. All of the shoes and pants were on the floor, but the hats, tops, and dresses were still collecting dust on their respective mannequins.

"Bendy, why are we here?" You breathed out, still trying to take in the sight.

He raised his sketchbook from his side and up to your eye level. 'Look around. Pick something out.'

You gave a small smile as you started to go through the clothes while Bendy did the same. You went over to the chests and trunks, digging around in the mass of old clothing. A small gasp escaped your lips as your wandering eyes froze in place, locked onto a particular item.

(It can be whatever you want though, even a tux for all of my special non-binary pals and whatnot

(It can be whatever you want though, even a tux for all of my special non-binary pals and whatnot. This is just the "style" of how the clothes would be at the time. Do what you want, but I'd honestly wear this even though I don't wear dresses.)

Gingerly taking the fabric of the neck collar into your fingers, you slowly lifted a beautiful dress/tux out from the trunk. You beamed as you eyed the pretty fabric. It looked familiar, but you couldn't remember which episode it was probably from. Nonetheless, you rolled it up into a ball and tucked it under your arm.

You looked around the room some more, now looking for jewelry or shoes. You didn't have much luck, other than finding a simple pair of flats that matched the outfit's color. Jewelry had never been a big part of the animations.... But you found a nice bag to put the dress and shoes into!

"Okay, Bendy!" You said. "Done!"

He came back over to you, a bag of his own in his hand and gave a small nod. As he led you back to the lounge, you asked, "Bendy, what are you planning?"

He looked at you and held his index finger up to his mouth.

"It's a surprise?" You smirked.

He nodded, lowering his hand and letting it rest back by his side.