Jealous Again

2/18/19, Edited 7/30/19
(A/N : I'm going to try and mix different requests for the next few chapters. This is a mix between the requests from CupheadnMugman and SwagdotMP4 )

You woke up early in the morning to head to the Music Department. You left a note for Bendy, of course. The note was sitting on the table in front of the couch. It wasn't hard to miss, really. Bendy would probably see it as soon as he came out of his room.

Again, you got lost on the way there. It wasn't your fault that just about every hallway looked exactly the same, color and all! At least you didn't get helplessly lost. It just took going around in circles for a few minutes for you to get back on track.

The second you arrived, you heard clacking sounds accompanied by humming off to the side. You came to a door near a flight of stairs and opened it, seeing Sammy playing at the pool table. "So, how was yesterday, (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Huh!?" You asked in shock. "First, how'd you know it was me?"

"You and Bendy are the only ones here, but you're the only one who cares to visit."

"Bendy cares!" You didn't really know if that was true or not.

He chuckled. "Really? He's got a funny way of showing it, then."

You pulled up one of the boxes and sat on it, sitting at the other end of the pool table. "Anyways, why were you asking me about yesterday?"

"Like you wouldn't remember." You could sense his smirk based off his tone alone. "I take it your Valentine's Day was sweet?"

You blushed when he mentioned that. "How'd you know it was Valentine's Day?"

"I looked at a calendar, obviously." He said nonchalantly. "They're everywhere. I just keep ticking away the days, hoping to be freed from this inky body soon." He struck the white ball with the pole as it rolled around in a frenzy, knocking two other pool balls into the rounded slots.

"I wouldn't blame you." You smiled at him.

"So I take it you two had some fun?" Again, you could just feel is smirk and you wanted to slap it off his face.

"It's none of your business, Sammy!" You snapped. "And even if we did, it's not like I'd tell you, pervert."

The music director laughed as he set down the pole. "Looks like you guys didn't have as much fun as I thought."

Your blush darkened, now with slight rage, as you crossed your arms with a huff. You glared at Sammy as you spat, "And just why does that concern you?"

"You both are so fluffy and innocent." He shook his head as he lifted his mask, showing you his blank face of ink. "It's disgusting, really."

You bolted up from the box and stomped over to Sammy. "I really don't see why it concerns you, Sammy!" You yelled.

"I didn't think it'd be this easy to make you mad." He chuckled.

You scowled and raised your hand, ready to slap the humor out of him, but he grabbed your wrists before you could lay even a single finger on him. You huffed as you glared at him. Sammy forced your wrists down to your sides as he leaned in closer to your face, murmuring, "Well, looks like my plan worked perfectly, didn't it?"

"What?" You asked him, now just as confused as you were annoyed.

Suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal Bendy in the doorway. You and Sammy turned to face the enraged ink demon. Sammy showed now evident emotion or reaction, while you, on the other hand, were flustered and bore a blush on your cheeks.

You and the music director heard Bendy's low growl as he noticed the interaction going on between you two. He saw how close Sammy's face was to yours, not to mention that his mask had been lifted, and he noticed how his hands were firmly holding your wrists. And Bendy hated it. He despised it.

Sammy leaned in towards your ear and whispered, "You can thank me later. Have fun!"

Before you had any time to respond to Sammy's remark in any way, Bendy ripped you away from the music director and instantly pulled you into an ink puddle that formed on the wall. Just before you went through, you saw Sammy send you a mocking wave, to which you scowled at him. The ink demon pulled you through the ink, quickly reaching the lounge on the other side.

He pulled you out of the puddle so fast that you went stumbling across the floor. "Bendy! What-" You were cut off when Bendy slammed his mouth onto yours, roughly forcing you back against a wall.

You gasped into the kiss when your back crashed into the wall. You heard Bendy growl quietly as his hands repeatedly trailed up and down from your shoulders to your hips. He pressed his body closer to yours as you wrapped your arms around him, rubbing his upper back in circular motions.

As your hands rubbed around his shoulder blades, you noticed his ink growing very runny and sticky. His front side was starting to stick to your clothes and your hands were starting to be glued to his back. His trailing hands were also starting to stick to your shirt.

Bendy pulled away to start leaving sticky ink hearts all around your collarbone. He pressed even closer against you so that your body was completely flush against his. "Bendy...." You breathed out as your knees began to grow weak. The ink demon placed one of his legs between yours to make sure you wouldn't fall.

His ink continued to run even more and got stickier by the second. You also began to hear ragged, raspy breaths coming from him. You couldn't tell if they were still from his jealous rage or if they had evolved from the tension growing between you two with each passing second. At this point, his ink was starting to drip all over you, and many parts of your body were connected to him by strands of extra thick ink.

Bendy placed a hand on your hip and began to squeeze it repeatedly, his sticky ink hearts now slowly rising from your collarbone to your neck. Whenever he kissed you, he would slightly struggle to pry his ink off your skin due to how sticky his ink was becoming. You sucked in a sharp breath, shivers coursing through your body, as his ink tugged at your skin.

The ink demon growled, louder than you had ever heard it, as he placed another ink heart in that exact spot once more. You let out a shaky sigh that sent shivers through Bendy's ink. Your hands slowly moved to wrap around his neck, pulling him even closer to you as his ink heart continued to tug at your neck. Beads of sweat began to drip down your face, mixing with any strands of ink. "Bendy!" You said his name once more with a deep breath.

With one final tug, Bendy pulled away from your neck. You continued to slightly pant as he lifted his head to look at you. He was still letting out raspy breaths too. He reached for your arm and wrote, 'God, I love your voice.'

You smiled softly at the ink demon, your face still red. "Now that....was fun." You said between breaths.

'Next time, just ask. I'd be more than happy to oblige.' He wrote before adding, 'Oh, and you're not allowed near Sammy anymore.'

You giggled. "I can't promise you that, but I won't let him trick us again."

He then wrote, 'So....what do you think about another round?'

"Definitely." You smirked seductively at Bendy as you both quickly resumed your make-out session. You hated to admit it, but you were totally going to have to thank Sammy later.

....You were totally going to have to slap him, too.