Twisted Drawings

2/26/19, Edited 7/30/19

You and Bendy relaxed together on the couch. The television was playing in the background, but neither of you paid any attention. You were doodling away in his sketchbook as you laid right on him. The ink demon had a perfect view over your head of the sketchbook pages, so his attention was never torn from it.

Your gaze was fixed on the paper as you made each stroke in a state of complete concentration. You had already doodled a bit of Boris and Alice, but now you were drawing Bendy. Well, you and Bendy to be exact. It was a cute picture in your opinion.

As you were about to make the finishing touches to your drawing, Bendy lifted a hand and used his finger to make a heart of ink that framed you and him on the paper. You smiled with a light giggle at his actions, knowing that Bendy obviously thought it was perfect the way it was. The picture was complete once you signed and dated it.

You and Bendy both looked at the picture, taking it in. Bendy was mesmerized by it, thinking it was gorgeous. Although, he thought everything you made was just perfect, but he couldn't help but really love this piece of work.

You, on the other hand, were trapped in a perilous thought. Utter horror consuming you, you watched as the picture began to twist and contort. Bendy, your sweet devil darling, began to morph into a monster. His horns grew both taller and wider and his body began to grow more creepy and unnerving.

His ribcage was profound, being seemingly the only emphasis on his skinny, twisted body. A huge twisted spin curved down his inky back. What frightening you most was his smile. Still eternal, yes, but something was wrong. The smile was no longer friendly, warm, or welcoming. Rather it jittered ferociously on the paper and held a wicked malice of untold proportions.

Then there was you, standing right in front of the monstrous ink demon that loomed over you from behind. Your arms appeared stained with ink, and half of your face was missing. The missing half was replaced with nothing but pure ink, and even more of it dripped from your other untouched eye. Your eyes were shaking and trembling in a maddened frenzy, holding nothing but absolute terror.

Words began to fade into view in the paper, only to vanish just as fast as you could read them. "The Creator lied to us." "Wait! I told you what you wanted! Now help me!" "Alright Joey, I'm here." "You're the reason he's gone insane!" "I need to protect them, Sammy!" "No, you can't! The ink demon is in there!"

As the last words appeared, you saw Bendy change once more. His demon horns grew even taller, now becoming extra sharp. His hands turned into giant claws with nails sharp enough to pierce through anything. His smile changed into a toothy, fanged grin that could chomp through anything. But what mattered most was that he appeared to have no soul. No warmth or compassion came from the new beast. Nothing of your sweet darling remained; all was replaced by malice, hatred, and murderous rage.

Your eyes widened further, your pupils now as small as physically possible, as the massive beast came to life on the page. He whipped his head to face you, snarling as you made eye contact with him. He began to rise off the page, looming over you as ink dripped from his fangs. He stared you down before letting out an ear-splitting roar and hastily lunging for you.

You shrieked with a violent jump as you tossed the sketchbook across the room. Stumbling off of Bendy, now not even knowing he was really there, you rose to your feet and looked around in a panic. The ink demon, now very afraid and concerned, stood up and reached for you.

You screamed once more as he lightly grabbed your arm. Turning to face him, Bendy felt his heart shatter at your frightened expression and your following action of hysteria. You fell down in fear and scrambled to get away from him, pushing yourself backward across the floor. "Stay back!" You cried, tears spilling from your eyes.

Bendy slowly continued to approach you as your back hit the corner of the room. "No, don't come any closer demon!" You shrieked, clutching your knees as you tightly held your legs against your chest. You buried your face in your knees and began to rock back and forth as you shakily whispered something that truly broke Bendy's heart. "Please.... Don't hurt me."

The ink demon instantly froze up, locking into place as those words quietly escaped your lips. His hand, that was currently partially held out as he was about to cautiously reach for your arm, stopped moving and twitched slightly.

Bendy felt his world crashing down around him. You.... You were scared of him. Even more scared than when you first encountered him in the studio a while ago. Unable to bear the words his mind had just processed, he staggered backwards as he began to lose balance from the heartbreaking blow.

He started to fall backwards onto the table in front of the couch. Luckily, he was barely able to keep himself up with the arm that managed to land on the table. Bendy crumpled to the ground and landed on his knees, holding himself up with his arms. He stared downwards as tears began to flow down his face, some mixing with his ink along the way.

The ink demon struggled as he looked back up as your sobbing, trembling form that was still curled up in the corner. He slowly crawled over to you, still heavily beaten down by your comment that caused him to greatly struggle.

You looked up as you saw him coming closer as you sobbed, "Please, don't hurt me! Please!" Bendy continued his approach and placed his hands on the ground on both sides of you as he gently pressed his forehead to your head.

A small gasp escaped your lips as your cloudy mind managed to remember that particular, welcoming warmth. Looking up, you saw Bendy remove his head from yours as he looked down at you, his face filled with streaming tears.

"I'm sorry." You sobbed. You and Bendy quickly rushed to tightly embrace each other in sync as you both cried. "I think I had a vision. You.... You were a real monster."

Bendy was shocked as he heard this, causing him to pull out of the hug. He wrote on your arm. 'You know I would never hurt you, right?'

You sighed as you didn't answer. No, Bendy wouldn't hurt you....not in this form. But that giant beast seemed set on killing you. That Bendy might hurt you.

"Bendy.... This isn't right."

Bendy tilted his head in confusion.

"These nightmares. That vision. The ominous feeling." You frowned, looking up at him. "This isn't normal. This is dangerous."

You cupped his face with your hands. "Bendy, darling. I think I need to leave."

He slowly wrote on your arm, 'I understand you need a minute.'

"No, Bendy." Your lip quivered as your frown grew. You looked back up at your devil darling as you felt ready to cry again, knowing you may very well not see him again for a long while. "I think I need to leave the studio."