Colossal Wonders

7/26/19, Edited 7/30/19

Yes, she finally got what she wanted. After waiting for so long and tolerating their presence longer than she wanted, the angel finally reached her goal, finally attainted what she had sought after. Henry and Boris, separated for good when she forced the elevator down to the lowest level of the studio.

The old man was pretty much unconscious. A drowsy blink here or there, but the man was unable to move or speak. With him in rough shape and Boris awake and unharmed, Alice took her chance to strike. She nabbed the wolf from right in front of Henry, whisking him away into the shadows before the man's very eyes just as he fell completely unconscious.

"Yes, yes!" She purred as she strapped her perfect Boris to a table. "Such a beautiful little creature! So perfectly beautiful, yes~"

Waltzing over to her control panel with a twist of sweet victory in her step, Alice got right to work at drilling into the helpless wolf. He made no screams or cried, not a single sound at all. But she could see easily the agonizing pain in his twisting expression.

"It won't be long, now." Alice hummed through her insane smirk. "Soon, the pain will be over. You'll be freed, my sweet Boris! And I will finally achieve true beauty! You'll make me a completely angel!"

The deranged angel cackled triumphantly with glee as she continued to drill into the wolf, dissecting the poor creature in order to steal his essence and perfections. All the while, she continued to keep an eye on Henry. She just had her ways of doing so.

"I see you there, my little errand boy." She sang from above as Henry entered a room of spiraling staircases. "Your angel is always watching." Alice taunted him as he slowly climbed up the many steps, somewhat out of breath from his old age. "What is it that keeps you going? Is it the thrill of the hunt? The thirst for your freedom? Or perhaps.... You're just looking for a little, friendly, wolf."

He stopped at her sneering statement. His eyes widened in panicked fear. Alice let out a deep, hearty cackle, "Better hurry errand boy. Boris is having trouble staying in one piece." She laughed some more as Henry quickened his pace, desperately trying to reach his dwindling friend before it was too late.

Meanwhile, as Henry tried to find Boris and Alice kept a close eye on him, Bendy wasn't too far away from where the old man was wandering. He was exploring some rooms and hallways he had never been to before.

The Ink Demon always thought he knew the studio like the back of his hand, but he proved himself wrong. Henry proved him wrong. While the demon knew about the Bendy Land on this floor, he never really went down there, never had a reason to. Now that Henry was lurking about, opening new paths and doors as he explored, Bendy was being introduced to a new world in a way.

His horns perked up as he heard very faint footsteps nearing, followed by a voice that whimpered, "He always finds me! When can I go home?" Bendy listened intently, with the help of the abundance of ink and cutouts, to the footsteps that gradually grew louder.

Opening a door in the direction of the sound's source, he began to hear loud clanks and thumps. He directed his attention to the gate of the vent system, seeing a moving bright light shining within. Approaching the gate with excitement as he realized Henry was inside, he quickly lowered himself to see into the vent.

He was met with Henry's startled, wide-eyed expression of fear. Bendy smiled, holding a finger up to his mouth in thought. The man had to continue through this vent system, which had very few openings that the man could use as an exit.

Keeping his gaze locked on Henry, the Ink Demon rose back to his feet and walked towards the wall, opening an ink portal. He knew roughly where that particular vent system's ends were, so he went to check each one.