Find Her!

4/14/19, Edited 7/30/19

Bendy was starting to completely lose his mind. He was being to driven to the brink of insanity as he tried to find his darling. For weeks he'd looked and he found not a sign. Nothing was to be seen through the eyes of the cutouts. Never was she heard, not even a scream.

Was she even alive? No, she had to be. He refused to take even a second's thought that she would be dead. Maybe she found her way out of the studio? If she did, maybe she just chose to never come back....

"Calm down, Bendy." Sammy pleaded softly, but even the dimmest of people would be able to hear the worry of his own when he spoke. "I'm sure (Y/N)'s fine. What is there to worry about?"

Bendy let out a deep growl as he furiously scratched away in his sketchbook. 'But to never be anywhere in sight of the cutouts that are placed absolutely everywhere? The one thing I always told her was to scream at least because I would hear. She hasn't even done that!'

The ink demon panted heavily, his breaths sounding ragged and rough. He tightly clenched his fists as the horns on his head began to sway. Bendy clawed at his face for a brief in frustration before whipping around to punch the wall.

He continued to breathe heavily as his harsh glare burned into the wall. He never took his eyes off the boards as he seethed. He scratched his fingers against the wall. 'She promised she'd never leave me....'

"Hell, Bendy!" Sammy hissed. "You know damn well this isn't her fault!"

Bendy furiously whipped around and wrote in his sketchbook. 'Think I don't fucking know that, Lawrence!? But I'll be damned if something isn't keeping her from me!'

"You know this is your fault, right?" Sammy sighed.

Bendy froze and visibly stiffened. He completely locked into place as Sammy's words beat against his skull. They tore at his heart, quite frankly. Bendy had completely forgotten that this was indeed his fault. He should've taken you home sooner. Better yet, he should've taken the quickest route to the exit, but no. He didn't.

But right now, Bendy was more overcome with frustration and anger to be rational. He stomped over to the music director and grabbed his neck, lifting him off the ground. Sammy gasped for air. Bendy was honestly ready to kill him....but he remembered his darling. The day she had pleaded for him to spare Sammy's life. He promised, so that's what he did.

Bendy released Sammy in a huff. As the music director caught his breath, Bendy scribbled in his sketchbook. 'It's your fault too, y'know.'

"My fault?" Sammy shrieked. "How in the hell?!"

'You promised!' Bendy wrote. 'I'll kill you right here, right now if you dare say you forgot about my handwritten request!'

Sammy flinched before sighing in defeat. "I know, I know. Whether you heard me or not, I promised to keep her safe."

Bendy lowered his head with a quiet sigh, falling to sit on the ground. He buried his face in his hands as he started to tear up. Even if Sammy had been there, this probably still would've happened. It really was Bendy's own fault, and his fault alone.

"Hey, hey." Sammy said calmly. "Lighten up a little. I promise we'll find her!"

Even with Sammy there, the ink demon felt very alone. He wanted comfort, but it would be weird to just ask Sammy for a hug or a shoulder to cry on. But if his darling were here.... Well for starters, he wouldn't feel alone.

But even the smallest of hugs and cutest of kisses from her made everything so much better. Her smile and laugh livened his days. Honestly, what he wouldn't give to even just hear her voice for the quickest of seconds.

Sammy kneeled down beside Bendy, placing his hand on the ink demon's shoulder reassuringly. "I know you miss her, my lord. I really miss her too. But sitting here and being all mopey ain't gonna help her any faster."

Bendy ignored him.

Sammy let out a small growl of irritation. "Listen to me, dammit! The longer you sit here and sob, the more this entire fiasco becomes your fault! Why, if (Y/N) figures out that you've just been sitting and crying for all these weeks, she'll sure as hell leave this studio because she'll think you didn't give a damn enough about her to really look."

Bendy bolted upright when Sammy said that, both in shock and in rage. Bendy swiftly raised his hand, ready to give the music director the firmest of slaps, but yielded once more before he harmed Sammy in any way.

He reached for his sketchbook. 'Then let's go. But we're gonna need some help.'

"What could you possibly have in mind?" Sammy asked quizzically. The music director watched as Bendy started to create huge ink masses before the very eyes of his mask. One by one, the ink masses rose to form simple bodies. They moaned and wailed as they slowly became living creatures.

"What are those?" Sammy asked as the last of the thousands of them formed.

Bendy wrote his reply. 'Ink creatures that will help us search for (Y/N). The more eyes we have going around, the better.'

"Searchers...." Sammy said quietly, rubbing his chin in thought. "Interesting. Yes, that will definitely make this much easier."

Bendy looked at his huge army of Searchers. He couldn't help but internally smile fondly at the horde of monsters that sat before him, all awaiting command to help search for his precious darling. But that smile soon turned to a nasty snarl.

No matter who saw and reported it, if any single creature so much as laid a finger on his darling, there would be hell to pay. When they found her, which Bendy refused to believe they wouldn't, he would immediately check her for any wounds. If he found even the slightest of scratches, he would find whoever was responsible and would kill them.

The thought of his darling currently being locked away was agonizing. Even more disturbing was the question of who the captor would be. What if it was....

Joey. Joey Drew.

Bendy became completely enraged by the thought of this. He refused to believe it was him, but it was just so easy to place blame on him as just about everything else's had always been his fault. But this? This would be the very last and final straw. Bendy refused to let himself feel lonely if his darling's absence was caused by that creator. But no matter what happened, he would find is darling. They would be together again and live happily once more, no matter the cost.

Sammy watched in quieted horror as he saw Bendy's eternal smile start to move. It started to jitter, starting to slight move furiously about on his face. The ink demon clenched his fists as he growled loudly. Sammy watched in fearful awe as Bendy, for the first time, moved his thought to be eternal smile. "Find her!"