Chapter One

Namjoon laughed happily as he splashed water towards Jimin soaking the purple pajama t-shirt he was wearing, even more so than it already was. This had caused the top to stick to Jimin's beautiful body, the transparency showing off his tan buttermilk colored skin that glistened with water droplets, his midnight blue hair dripping as well, strands of hair sticking to his forehead breathtakingly so, light brown eyes shining with glee and freedom as they ran about in the river. Jimin returning the favor by splashing Namjoon just as much, his own baby blue nightgown now soaked and sticking to his body as well. Both now equally wet causing another fit of laughter to break out between them.

Seokjin and Yoongi had decided to stay dry as they sat on the bank of the river with their feet dipped in the cooling water. The feeling contrasting with the warmth of the night as the water caused a cooling effect for the omegas. The surrounding area planted with tall grass stopping just passed their ankles, mowed every morning. Checked throughout the day by working betas to be sure no rocks, twigs and sharp objects littered the play area for the omegas that could cause harm. The river that Namjoon and Jimin were playing in was checked, cleaned and made safe as well by working betas to ensure the best for all inmates omegas

Soon the two playful omegas paused their splashing war as they both tried to catch their breaths giggling all the while. Though as they stood in the river trying to regain their breathing, a mischievous glint made its way into Namjoon's eyes as he turned to Jimin jerking his head slightly towards the oblivious omegas sitting near the river chatting amongst themselves. Jimin soon catching on to Namjoon's plan both gaveling each other troublemaking grins with a slight nod as they turned towards the older omegas and began splashing them. Causing them to screech in surprise, Yoongi smart enough to quickly stand and run back avoiding most of the water, while Seokjin, brought his hands up to his face blocking the water from getting in his eyes, but inevitably soaking his own pastel pink night t-shirt. Seokjin let out a whimper when the two omegas finally stopped splashing him as he looked down at his ruined shirt.

"You jerks!" Seokjin yelled before whimpering once more when everyone shushed him harshly, "Meanies." He pouted to himself his plump bottom lip becoming more prominent as he stuck it out, crossing his arms. Namjoon and Jimin just laughed while exiting out the water their lower half's exposed for any prying eyes as omegas usually only wear top seeing as they aren't supposed to be outside this time of night unprotected form anyone to see them, but these four misbehaving omegas decided to sneak out anyway. Technically two misbehaving omegas decided to sneak out as Yoongi and Seokjin were just forced to accompany them.

Namjoon just didn't enjoy the feeling of being held prisoner, being watched every second by a beta guard who treated him as if he was a fragile object and not a human. As if he was made of glass just because he was an omega. Knowing Jimin felt the same it was quite easy to convince the younger omega to sneak out with him. Yoongi and Seokjin were the exact opposite of the two younger ones. Yoongi more or less just to lazy to ever want to sneak out and be adventurous while Seokjin enjoyed being treated like a prince, having someone at his command to do his bidding was enjoyable to him. Although Yoongi may be lazy once he knew Jimin was sneaking out he, of course, allowed himself to be dragged along with the two of their shenanigans. Seokjin seeing all of his friends planning to sneak out didn't want to be left out and reluctantly went along with them.

Feeling tired from the intense splash fight Namjoon starts wandering around a bit enjoying the warm air against his skin as he admired how the area the four of them played in many times during the day becomes so different at night. Blissfully unaware how far he wandered off from the group as he continued his sightseeing only coming to his senses when he heard the sound of a twig snapping from a distance causing him to freeze and focus fully at his surroundings now aware that he was no longer near the safe area or his friends, he let out a small whimper spotting a pair of eyes watching him from a darker side of the woods. He stepped back as something pounced right in front of him stopping just at his feet.