Chapter Seven

Jimin was in awe as he stared at the black-haired alpha. His body felt heated and overwhelmed with each second that passed. It was clear that Yoongi felt the same way when Jimin glanced over to the older male, his mouth agape and eyes wider than ever before. Despite the unsightly scars littering his sun-kissed, toned body some large and some small he was extremely breathtaking to the two and despite the hard glare and downward casted lips the alpha held towards the two, Jimin wanted to walk over to the wild alpha and present himself. Unable to stop his body as his thighs rubbed together in earning pulling the hem of his shirt down in embarrassment. This caused the alpha to glance down at Jimin's body watching the omega's actions with intense eyes causing a shiver to rack down Jimin's spine as a small whimper escaped his throat.

Turning his gaze towards Namjoon who was getting sniffed by the ombre alpha sitting on the ground giggling with his arms wrapped around the alpha's neck head tilted as he bared his sent glands presenting himself to be marked. Yoongi did not find any of this amusing as he walked over and pulled Namjoon away startling the tall omega as Namjoon struggled to stand up from Yoongi's harsh yank. Only to stumbling back in fear when both the ombre haired alpha and the black-haired alpha growled at him getting into a defensive stance. Jimin quickly ran over grabbing Yoongi who was still holding onto Namjoon and glared at both alphas with harsh eyes despite the burning sensation to fall to his knees and beg for forgiveness when his eyes landed on the black-haired alpha who continued to bare his teeth. A silent showdown was now taking place between two frightened omegas-and Namjoon who clearly wanted to return to the alpha's arms-and clearly superior alphas.

Concentration was again broken as they turned towards Seokjin when a whimper was heard the light brown-haired alpha shoving his nose against Seokjin's scent gland the overpowering smell of Seokjin's honey slick as well as his natural peppermint tea scent mixing together the powerful sweet smell filling the woods air. Low growls heard from the alpha who was releasing his own scent of petrichor, the smell that rain leaves behind. The alpha continuing to press his exposed body against Seokjin slipping between his slick covered thighs his normal scent mixing with arousal. Seokjin's eyes caught with Jimin's heated face, causing the older male to turn away covering his face with his forearm as he moaned out.

"Do-don't lo-loo-look at me." He finally managed to moan out as he continued to cover his face back aching as if he was no longer in control over his own body as his hips rocked back into the alpha's body who was still sniffing with passion as he growled darkly when Seokjin began grinding against him.

Despite Seokjin's request not to stare Jimin just couldn't part his eyes away from the intense overly intimate scene as if his eyes weren't listening to his brain. He finally looked away only to stare at the black-haired alpha in want, his own chocolate-scented silk dribbling down his thighs as he glanced back between the scene with the light brown-haired alpha and Seokjin back to the black-haired alpha. Shivering uncontrollably when he noticed the black-haired alpha's eyes on him, his green eyes darkening a few shades as he sniffed the air obviously smelling the scent Jimin was releasing. Jimin turned towards Namjoon trying to stop the hypnotic state he was falling under every time he looked at the black-haired male.

Of course, Namjoon too was affected by the display in front of him as his cheeks heated up quickly covering his eyes unsure about how he felt about seeing his oldest hyung in such a state. Gasping when he felt the ombre haired alpha nudge at his scent gland clearly wanting to sniff at Namjoon once more, but he wasn't sure if he could handle the intense sniffing wild alphas seem to partake in especially with Seokjin's arousing peppermint and honey scent trickling into his nose. He turned towards the alpha ready to decline but quickly presented his neck with a whimper when he saw the darkened doe-like brown eyes staring intensely at him. Bitting his lip when the alpha once again began sniffing Namjoon just like when they first met.

Jimin's eyes widen before glancing back towards the black-haired alpha feeling more slick coat his thighs, eyes widening when the alpha stepped forward only to growl when Yoongi stepped in front of Jimin with a glare. Despite his heated cheeks and own vanilla pudding scented slick mixing with his cherry blossom scent, he protectively pushed Jimin behind his back, eyeing down the black-haired alpha who just growled lowly, not in a threatening way, a growl that caused Jimin to whimper and Yoongi's legs to almost buckle, it was a growl letting both of them know just exactly who Yoongi was glaring at. Yoongi held his own though as he continued to keep Jimin behind his back. The black-haired alpha continued to just step forward, Jimin not missing out on how his green eyes seem to shine with an intense yearning no matter how hard he tried to control his emotions. Yoongi clearly not caring as he stared up at the alpha who was now faced to face with the shorter omega. Watching curiously as they stared at each other, Jimin waited for either one of them to make a move gasping alongside Yoongi when the black-haired alpha just grabbed Yoongi's chin not tightly, but enough to where he can maneuver his head anyway he likes.

Yoongi let out a soft whimper when the alpha tilted his head to present his scent gland leaning down to rub his nose against it all the while making eye contact with Jimin who watched with labored breathing and need, rubbing his thighs together desperately as he watched Yoongi's body shudder in delight as the alpha continued to nudge at his scent gland. Jimin becoming slightly jealous as he looked around Seokjin still gasping and withering in pleasure obviously having cum considering he was in tears from oversensitivity stuttering protest of 'Please stop' and 'I can't take any more' filtering out of his saliva glossed covered lips, swollen from the bitting they were subjected to by Seokjin. As the alpha continued to attack his scent gland now the one rocking his body into Seokjin as the tired omegas body shook with who knows what number of orgasm this was. Namjoon was whimpering and trembling just as well when Jimin turned his gaze over to him, while his scent gland continued to get pressed upon contrast to Seokjin, moans of want and need were exiting his plumped lips as he clung to the alpha eyes closed tightly basking in the pleasure.

Turning his eye back to Yoongi who legs were we're threatening to buckle when the alpha glided his lips against Yoongi's scent gland. The male wrapping his arm around Yoongi's hips tightly green eyes returning to Jimin continuing the gliding motion of his lips against Yoongi's scent glands as he summoned Jimin over with his free hand. Desperately running towards them as he presented his scent gland moaning quietly when the black-haired alpha buried his face into the crook of his neck. Clutching onto his right side as Yoongi occupied the left panting desperately trying to catch his breath legs trembling ever so often. Moans of omegas labored breathing and the occasional growl was all that could be heard in the night of the woods as Jimin continued to cling onto the black-haired alpha turning towards Yoongi who was watching them bitting his lip trying to hold back his voice as the alpha glided his hand over Yoongi's neck before pressing into his scent gland gently. Yoongi's darkened eyes and blown out pupils caused a shiver to travel down Jimin's spin as he arched himself into the alpha begging for more.

A squeaky bark halted everyone's movements as the fluffy white dog began barking and prancing around everyone. The black-haired alpha quickly pulled back his facial features once again hardening as he transformed back into a wolf picking up the small pup by the scruff of his neck and running off back towards the dark area of the woods the ombre hair-colored and light brown colored alphas following suit after transforming back. Jimin clanged onto Yoongi with a trembling body. Soon Yoongi's eyes became unreadable as he just stood there staring at the dark side of the woods. Flinching slightly when Yoongi shook him off turning around towards the way they came from and began walking back to the sanctuary.