Chapter Two

"Namjoon!" Seokjin yelled out worriedly as he saw the tall boy pressed against a tree with his shirt all disheveled the clear evidence of slick pooling out of him only further enhanced the worried look upon his face. Yoongi and Jimin watched as Seokjin crouched down in front of Namjoon snapping his fingers in front of the male's face effectively causing Namjoon to jolt out of his stunned state. Now focused on Seokjin, Namjoon blinked a couple of times to register what just happened, wondering how long he's been gone for. He glanced around looking over at Yoongi and Jimin who had the look of worry upon their face as well. Fixing his shirt he ran a shaky hand through his rose gold colored hair trying to regain his composure as to not worry his friends any more than he has.

"I'm ok," Namjoon said softly standing up on trembling legs. Quickly coming to his aid Seokjin held Namjoon by the arm as the younger omega tried to regain his balance, his cheeks redding from the slick dripping down his legs he was sure all of them were able to see. Namjoon could see none of his friends believed him as they shared concerned glances with each other, but he was grateful none of them pressed the subject matter anymore.

They silently walked back to the unmated omega sanctuary sneaking inside through Namjoon's window, which usually would be bolted shut, but Namjoon was lucky to get a broken one and just never reported it. They all sat on Namjoon's bed in silence. It was obvious they could smell the cream scent wafting off of Namjoon and the scent of someone else present among his peach smell he would usually have, yet no one spoke a word the silence seeming to go on for hours to no end.

"Namjoon, what happened?" Jimin finally broke the silence looking at the older omega with panic in his eyes, "Your smell it's like mixed with like," Jimin began sniffing the air, giving Namjoon a confused look "Rosewood? And your...slick." He whispered softly a small blush appearing upon his face matching Namjoon's own flushed face.

"Nothing...it was nothing." Namjoon tried to brush it off standing up from his bed and covering his scent gland, "It's probably just the area I went to that's making my scent off." He lied turning his eyes away from the intense gaze each of the omegas was giving him.

"Namjoon...your producing slick, something obviously happened." Yoongi retorted standing up and crossing his arms licking his lips before speaking again voice laced with a hint of fear that even Namjoon couldn't miss, "You didn't...get...rap-"

"No!" Namjoon quickly protested before Yoongi could even finish suddenly feeling guilty as he watched his friends panic over him, "No, no I didn't of course not. This...ugh it's nothing I swear so can we just forget about it please." Namjoon tried to plead his face becoming more and more red as they continued to talk about the slick he was producing.

"No, we can not. Namjoon the only way an omega produces slick is if he is aroused by something or is forced to self lubricate do to..." Seokjin stopped himself from finishing as the mood in the room became dark. They turned to Namjoon with fear which only deepened Namjoon guilt, "If that happened Namjoon we can keep it a secret. We don't want you kicked out of here."

"That's not what happened ok...I ugh." Namjoon ran a hand over his face rubbing it harshly, "I met a wild alpha." He said from behind his hands muffling his voice hoping no one heard him speak. Unfortunately, Jimin has the ears of a god because his eyes widened in shock unable to say anything as his mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

"You met a wild alpha!" He finally screeched out causing Namjoon to quickly strides over and cover his mouth looking at the door for any signs of a beta coming in. Letting out a sigh and stepping back giving Jimin an apologetic look when the young omega glared at him, "Namjoon do you know how dangerous that is."

"He wasn't, it was...I don't know how to explain it." Namjoon smiles that the thought of seeing the alpha again, "It was amazing. HE was amazing and he definitely did not hurt me! He was just curious about me or well my body, but he didn't actually do anything. Well I mean he did, but he didn't." Namjoon tried to explain knowing that at this point he was just blabbering trying to get them to understand that he wasn't hurt and nothing actually happened but happened at the same time.

"We have to report it." Yoongi piped in discussing with the other omegas when and how they should report it, "We should obviously tell Jackson since he's the most understanding beta of them all." Everyone nodded in agreement at Yoongi's words.

"No!" Namjoon yelped out in a whisper, "I swear he didn't do anything. You don't nee-"

"This isn't up for debate Namjoon." Yoongi snapped quietly towards Namjoon, "You've heard the stories about them. We can't just let that thing go roaming around near the sanctuary. What if he attacks another omega."

"I wasn't attacked!" Namjoon shot back trying to keep his voice in check, "And he wouldn't do that."

"How do you know that?" Jimin question with raised eyebrows.

"I just..." Namjoon, in fact, didn't know, but he didn't want to believe nor imagine that alpha doing anything with another omega. He wanted himself to be the only one like, he was somehow special to that alpha.

When Namjoon was unable to answer the three omega's returned to discussing their plan on how to expose the wild alpha and get him captured. Namjoon's protest falling upon deaf ears as he felt his breathing begin to pick up at just the thought of the wild alpha being killed. With quaking hands he tried to grab one of the omegas but quickly fell to the floor with a thud as his legs gave out weakly, his breath snatched away as his chest tightened painfully so, his breath quickening in pace trying to get as much air into his lungs, yet never seeming to get enough. His eyes prickled with unshed tears as they wandered about in panic, clutching his chest tightly he let out a whimper the smell of his peach scent spiked with anxiety causing the three omegas to finally look over at him with eyes widened.

"Namjoon." Jimin gasped out quickly engulfing the omega in his arms and rubbing his back, "Breath Namjoon, it's going to be okay." He soothed releasing a quantum amount of his caramel scent trying to calm the omega down as he ran his hands through the omega's hair. Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around Namjoon as well whispering gently to him in a calming voice releasing his own cherry blossom scent. Rubbing his nose against Namjoon's scent gland gently calming the omega down.

"Will he be ok?" Seokjin asked worriedly as he stood there helplessly watching as the two younger omegas assisted in calming Namjoon down. Unsure of what to do Seokjin watched uselessly as he was ignored, Yoongi and Jimin still whispering calming reassurance in Namjoon's ear. Finally able to breathe normally Namjoon wiped his eyes sniffling slightly as he sat upright smiling slightly at Yoongi and Jimin.

"Please don't tell. He really didn't hurt me...I just...it's hard to explain but I don't want that alpha killed." No one said anything as they listened to Namjoon's begging. Seokjin let out a sigh running a hand through his hair.

"Fine." He said with a small smile speaking once more before Yoongi could even protest, "He didn't kill you nor does it look like he inflicted any harm on you so we will let it slide, but you are not to see him or go near that area again. Do you understand? We still don't know how dangerous that alpha is."

Namjoon smiles widely standing up and hugging Jin tightly as he bounced around excitedly before flopping down into his bed the other omegas joining him. Their eyes slowly closing as the night's events finally hit them tiring them out. With a smile on his face, Namjoon's dreams were filled with only one thing.

My wild alpha