Chapter Ten

Yoongi couldn't wrap his mind around what happened this morning, Jimin has never kicked him out even after a heated debate. They usually just sleep it off or try to work things out. Yet Jimin had pushed him out without any explanation. Yoongi could clearly detect the smell of worry and sadness on Jimin, but he didn't want to pressure the male into speaking with him. Though maybe he should have, knowing how Jimin likes to bottle all his problems away with the fear of being a burden. With these thoughts in mind, he let out a tense sigh, trudged his way back to his room running a hand through his hair with a yawn as he was still quite tired. Upon entering his room he let out a screech as he saw his beta guard holding onto his sleepwear. He quickly walked over to the shocked male and snatched his garments out of Lay's hands.

"What the fuck!" He yelled out punching Lay in the chest even though he knew it would be to no effect against the larger male, "Get out!"

"Omega Yo-Yoongi." Lay stuttered over his words trying to think of a plausible excuse, "It's not wh-what yo-"

"Get out or I'll tell the officials!" Yoongi harshly interrupted through grinding teeth as he pointed to the door. Rubbing his temples when the beta quickly left the room closing the door behind him. Letting out another tense sigh he sank to the floor leaning against the bed frame behind him, laying his head back against the soft mattress. He didn't have the energy to deal with this.

Ever since his encounter with that alpha he's been feeling off, Jimin's been feeling off. Hell, ever since all of them seen those alphas they've all been feeling off. Yoongi regrets not putting his foot down even more and actually telling Namjoon no. He licked his dried lips thoughts of that night flooding back to him. The black-haired alpha, the way Jimin looked when he was aroused, a soft pink hue saturating his cheeks lightly, plumped lips glistening with saliva, and those faint moans escaping between them. A tingle went through Yoongi's body as he recalled the night, and the damn black hairs alpha. Fuck...how he just touched Yoongi with such ease and confidence like he knew Yoongi would enjoy it. Crave it even, and he did. No matter how much Yoongi protested that he didn't, he craved it, he yearns to feel that touch again.

But he's scared, to have all your senses deprived as if forced to focus on one thing, the alpha. His body moving, reacting, yearning all on its own becoming something he's not. It's scary to even think how much power an alpha has over an omega. Yoongi was sure if that alpha told him to bare his ass for him Yoongi would do it in a heartbeat. He recoiled at the mere thought of mating with an unknown alpha. Yet he couldn't deny the exciting quiver his body seemed to make at the thought of mating with that alpha.

He shook his head void of those thots and stood up deciding to take a bath before heading out to breakfast. Hoping to see Jimin and pray he's in a better mood. He quickly went to brush his teeth before settling into his warm bath. Closing his eyes he scooted all the way down fully submerging himself in the water beside his face. He felt relaxed, void of any thoughts as he let the water engulf him almost making him fall asleep, almost. He won't be stupid enough to make that same mistake twice. The relaxation didn't last as long as the feeling of sudden dread fluttered through this body. Something is out of place, he thought as he glanced around finding everything in place. Yet he couldn't stop this feeling that something horrible was about to happen. He quickly stood up water cascading from his body with a splash as he stepped out of the tub quickly and poorly drying himself off before securing his the robe around himself.

Stepping into his bedroom he looked around once more again nothing was out of place, his silk black bed sheets were perfectly made, he's music journal, piano, and headphones were all aligned upon his desk as he left it last time. Even the carelessly tossed clothes were still in the same place as before. Soon Yoongi realized it wasn't something that felt off it was someone. The urge to go see Jimin suddenly weighed down on him like a block of cement. Hastily dressing in his black robe and exiting his room he slammed face-first into the body of someone causing him to stumble back onto his ass. Rubbing his nose with a groan he looks up to see Lay standing there with a shocked and apologetic look upon his face. Clicking his younger Yoongi cursed internally as he didn't have the time nor the patients to deal with him.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry!" He expressed with desperation as he pulled Yoongi onto his feet, "I ju-just wan-" Before Lay could even finish Yoongi Held up a hand cutting him off.

"I don't care," Yoongi said walking past the male. Clenching his fist when he noticed he was being followed, "Stop following me! I don't have time to deal with you." Yoongi hissed stopping dead in his tracks as he whipped around pushing the beta away.

"Where are you going Yoongi? I just want to explain myself omega Yoongi." Lay persisted not effected by the push in the slightest, "I'm  also your guard Yoongi. I can't just leave you by yourself. You might get hurt and we definitely don't want that." He continued his eyes traveling all over Yoongi as if in a daze. Yoongi couldn't help the disgusting shiver that took place as he let out a sigh knowing that if he doesn't get rid of Lay he won't be able to investigate this horrid feeling anytime soon.

"It's ok." Yoongi said flashing a bright gummy smile at the now wide-eyes male, "I was overreacting, you were probably just trying to help me out, right? Cleaning up my room?" He batted his eyelashes, trying to stop the heat from rising to his cheeks as embarrassment enveloped him. Lay stared with flushed cheeks, wide-eyed and flapping mouth as if wanting to speak, but unable to form a sentence. Finally, he just opted for a quick nod.

"Do you think you can continue cleaning for me while I go eat breakfast?" He asked with a bit of a flirtatious tone in his voice. Once again Lay just decided to nod running back to enter Yoongi's room in a shocked like state. Once, Yoongi heard the door close his face contorted into one of disgust as he walked down the hall towards Jimin's room, "That was the single most regrettable thing I'll ever do in my life." He mumbled to himself picking up the paste as the dreaded filling only heightened as he got closer to Jimin's room.

When he arrived he saw a flush-faced Namjoon and an extremely flustered, out of breath Taemin in a whispered argument at the door. When he stepped closer to intervene an arousing wave of caramel and chocolate scent infiltrated his nose. His body immediately reacted as he felt the urge to be near Jimin no matter what. As if his omega is controlling his body, a burning sensation of uncontrollable desire to be with Jimin right now. He quickly ran towards the door only to be stopped by Namjoon.

"Yoongi you can't" Namjoon yelped as he tried to hold back the dazed out Yoongi, who most likely wasn't listening.

"Mine! Jimin!" Yoongi yelled banging on the door the sound of Namjoon's voice seeming far off, "Jimin I'm here! Open up." He continued banging causing a few wandering omega's and betas to look over. Taemin quickly grabbed Yoongi affectingly stopping him from banging any longer.

"He's just worried about his friend." Taemin quickly excused waving off anyone who tried to get closer, "I'll handle it. Please no worries!" He continued with a smile, despite his heated cheeks and body. Namjoon was covering Yoongi's mouth and also gave a not so convincing "everything is normal" smile. Luckily despite people's doubts the hallway was beginning to clear as everyone went about their daily duties knowing Taemin to be one of the most trusted beta guards in the sanctuary. Both Namjoon and Taemin sighing in relief.

Yoongi's eyes were becoming hooded as his body went slack slick running down his legs heat wafting off of him as if he were the sun. Causing Taemin to drop him with a thud as he covered his nose quickly. Even Namjoon had to pinch his nose together with the smell of Yoongi's and Jimin's aroused scents becoming too much.

This was becoming dangerous.

====================================
I usually don't ask for comments, but if you guys can leave your opinions on this chapter I'd appreciate it so much. I initially had two was I wanted to write chapter 10. This way and the another where a beta guard wasn't around.

Should I post both and maybe you guys can tell me which one is more to your liking? Please let me know