Chapter Twenty-four

Hoseok watched as the omega ran off, a growl of annoyance escaping him as he transformed into his wolf form and quickly chased after the male, ignoring Yoongi calling his name. He quickly followed the caramel scent of the omega filling his nose as he went after Jimin.  His annoyance boiling over as he weaves through the woods. Taken aback at how fast the male could run. Hoseok quickly sped up his running as he noticed the change in smells, from the scent of his pact to a familiar unwelcoming scent surrounding him. Hoseok knowing the further they ran the deeper into another pack's territory they would go into.

He caught up quickly to the male, cutting the omega off from running any further as he jumped in front of Jimin. The omega falling onto his butt in shock, looking at Hoseok with slight fear and shock. The omega started shuffling backward as Hoseok stalked towards him. Trying his best to seem unintimidating so Jimin wouldn't run off any further.  Transforming into his human form grabbing the omega by the wrist before he could run off again. Ignoring the struggling as the male tried to release himself from his grip, Hoseok began dragging Jimin back towards the way they came from.

"Let go of me you stupid alpha!" Jimin yelled out hitting the male on the arm as hard as he could, Hoseok unfazed by the light hits landing on him from Jimin, "I don't want to go back! Leave me alone." Jimin continued you yell, Hoseok's patience snapping as he continued to take the blows landed upon him from the omega. Growling lowly as he spun around, Jimin's yelp echoing through the woods as Hoseok grabbed the omega by the chin pressing his back against a nearby tree, towering over the smaller male as he glared into the frightened eyes.

"Wh-what," Jimin muttered out voice wavering as he tried to look unaffected by how close they were, Hoseok practically pressed against him as he continued to hold the omegas gaze, "I'm no-not scared of you." Jimin expressed glaring as he attempted to turn his head, gasping when Hoseok's grip tightened forcing him to continue to stare into the male's eyes, the intensity causing Jimin to squirm, his body trembling with each second that passed as he glanced everywhere except at Hoseok. Finally pulling back Hoseok once again grabbing Jimin by the wrist pulling him back towards his campground. Not even two steps in Hoseok froze as the overwhelming scent of other wild alphas hit his nostrils, quickly pushing Jimin behind him as his eyes darted about. 'One...two....' He counted in his head, smelling out five in total as he tried to walk backward slowly, bearing his teeth as a golden-haired alpha stepped out from his hiding area, obviously the leader as other alphas soon followed suit. He made sure Jimin was fully behind him as he continued to bare his teeth trying to be intimidating despite being outnumbered. The golden-haired alpha stopped a few feet from Hoseok, staring the male down before turning his gaze to Jimin.

"What are you doing on my territory alpha Hoseok." The golden alpha spoke, voice deep and steadily filled with confidence, "This is a breach of our agreement." He continued to speak slowly walking back and forth eyeing both Hoseok and Jimin. Of course, the conversation went unheard by Jimin as he stayed behind Hoseok, peering over the alpha's shoulder, licking his lips nervously as he saw them surrounded by unknown wild alphas.

"I was just getting my omega." Hoseok replied baring his chest to seem more intimidating, "We will be on our way." He spoke unwaveringly despite knowing he was vastly outnumbered. He tried to make quick steps to leave once again freezing when he heard multiple growls from the alphas. Growling himself barring his sharp teeth as the alphas moved in closer, "I'm not looking to fight Kai."

"I'm not trying to fight Hoseok." Kai spoke softly stopping his pacing to look at the male, "Besides from what I've seen, that omega doesn't want to go with you." He continued with a mocking tone, "How do we know that omegas yours?" He teases transforming into a human, the soft gasp escaping Jimin not going unnoticed. Hoseok clicking his tongue as he held onto Jimin's wrist.

"Ow! You're hurting me." Jimin whined out trying to pry his wrist free, "What's going on? Who are these people?!" He asked still trying to pry his hand free getting annoyed when Hoseok wouldn't let go, "Hoseok what is going on?!" He huffed in annoyance as he continued to be ignored.

"We are fine," Hoseok spoke through gritted teeth, once again making a move to walk away, only to once again get stopped this time by Kai himself as he stepped in front of Hoseok's path, looking behind the male at the omega. Hoseok quickly became defensive as if his body reacted on its own, growling lowly pushing Jimin back as he stepped towards Kai, glaring at the male. The other alphas were quick to return the growls getting in a stance as if ready to pounce, waiting for their leader's command. Kai unfazed rose his hand to calm his subordinates down, stepping back from Hoseok eyeing the male up and down.

"I don't see a bite mark on the omegas neck." Kai commented once again turning his gaze to Jimin, eyeing the omega up and down "Perhaps the omega is up for grabs?" Kai spoke a smirk crossing his face as he watched Hoseok clench his jaw, teeth grinding as a sadistic smirk grew on Kai's face, "If you don't claim him, I might just lend him to my pact, we've been running low on omegas. Though we did stumble across quite the beauty recently. Perhaps once he breaks, we can have that pretty little thing behind you." At Kai's words, the other alphas began howling mocking Hoseok. Some of the alphas having the nerve to step up to Jimin nipping at him, the omega yelping as his thigh was bitten accidentally by one of the wolves.

"O-ow! St-stop!" Jimin whimpered backing away as blood seeped from the bite mark upon his thigh caused by the sharp canines of the alpha. Hoseok eyes darkened with anger as he saw blood drip from Jimin, body moving on its own accord as he quickly pulled Jimin away growling lowly as he grabbed the wolf by the neck slamming him against the tree, nails drawing blood from the wolf's neck as he withered and whimpered in pain. The other alphas growling getting in a defensive stance once again, Hoseok's eyes narrowing as he glared at the other alphas.

"Let's calm down everyone." Kai intervened stepping forward a bit, lifting his hands when Hoseok growled once more tightening his grip on the wolf's neck, the alpha yelping out as more blood coated Hoseok's hand, "Do you want to start a war with us Hoseok." Kai asked voice deepening as he glared eyes becoming intense his smile fading, "Let him go." Hoseok glared back before dropped the wolf grabbing Jimin pulling him towards him, tightly grabbing the omega's head and tilting it as he still staring at Kai while doing so. Teeth nearing the omega's scent gland, his fangs grazing Jimin's neck.

"Wa-wait! Do-don-" Jimin was unable to finish his sentence as a sharp pain erupted into his neck, eyes watering as he felt the pain spread through this body. Tears running down his face when Hoseok stepped back blood dripping from his neck, "No...no! Take it back! I don't want this!" He screamed out hitting Hoseok in the chest. Unfazed Hoseok picked up Jimin ignoring the cries of protest and walked past Kai, the male stepping aside for him a smirk upon his face.

"I can't believe you." Jimin's cries became silent as he held his face in his hands, "You monster..."