Chapter Three

"Yoongi! Seokjin! Jimin!" A loud voice screeched barging into Namjoon's room causing all four of the sleeping omegas to wake with a startle, "How many times have we told you, that you must sleep in your own rooms! You know how many heart attacks you give your beta guards a day?" The voice continued to scold at them.

Seokjin rubbed his eyes once his heart calmed from the frightening wake. Stretching his limbs tiredly smacking his plump lips as they felt parched and dried. He turned to the four beta guards the main one Namjoon's guard Jackson standing there with his arm crossed glaring harshly at all four of them. Seokjin looked over at his beta guard Ken who was staring at him with an apologetic look, Seokjin just smiled and stood up along with the rest of the omegas who too stretched and rubbed their tired eyes.

"We aren't children we don't need constant watching. We just slept with each other." Jimin said harshly huffing as his beta Taemin came to guide him back to his room next was Yoongi's beta Lay who came in and guided Yoongi to his room officially separating all of them as Seokjin went with Ken and Jackson stuck with Namjoon. Seokjin hoped with Namjoon being surrounded by omegas it would get rid of that alpha scent that had been stuck on him.

"Why must you always leave your designated room omega Seokjin?" Ken asked as he opened the door to Seokjin's room for him to step into. It was decorated beautifully pastel pinks everywhere, plushies neatly arranged on top a shelf dusted every day, a guitar sitting nicely upon a guitar stand ready anytime for Seokjin to play it. A window that never opens was situated right beside Seokjin's bed allowing him to view the outside anytime he wants, though he'd enjoy it more if he could open the damn thing.

"We were simply just sleeping with Namjoon, beta Ken" Seokjin stated in a matter of factly tone. Stripping out of his pajamas shamelessly smirking when he saw Ken's cheeks become flush before he swiftly turned around. Seokjin couldn't help, but tease the beta as he seemed to always become bashful around a fully exposed omega no matter how long he's been working as a guard beta. It also didn't help that Seokjin was the most beautiful omega's Ken has ever guarded and Seokjin knew just how beautiful he truly was, overly confident with his looks, an oval head shape giving him soft youthful features, eyes wide and innocent, lips plump, glossy and pink, his mid-length black hair always styled perfectly, and even though his eyebrows were thick they only added to his beauty that much more. Now body-wise Seokjin wasn't so confident. He felt his shoulders were too wide compared to the rest of his body, his waist was slim and legs were long, and his hands were crooked, but that didn't stop Seokjin from being a tease from time to time.

Once the tub was filled to his liking he sank into the water with a relaxing sigh resting his arms on the edge of the tub laying his head down on his arms. He closed his eyes relaxing as he watched away last night events from his mind humming softly to himself.

"I'm sure you guys did more than just sleep," Ken said turning around and giving Seokjin a knowing look. Seokjin just huffed turning his head away guiltily. It's not like he wanted to leave, he just couldn't leave Jimin and Namjoon alone knowing how ditsy both of them can be. Seokjin just shrugged slowly before running his hand through his hair dampening it from his wet hand. Ken didn't press the subject anymore waiting as Seokjin washed thoroughly. Quickly turning around just in time as Seokjin stood up from the bathwater as it dripped down his body with a splash Ken cleared his throat and excused himself from the bathroom. He stepped out and grabbed his fluffy towel drying himself off before stepping into his silk pink robe tying it around his waist tightly exiting the bathroom to see Ken waiting for him on one knee with Seokjin's fluffy pink slippers in his hands.

"Let us go to the dining hall," Ken ordered in a soft tone as he slipped Seokjin's slippers on gently, keeping his eyes downcast on the floor with a blush never getting used to being this close to an omega nor their sweet scents. Seokjin just hummed in response as Ken stood up and guiding him like always to the dining hall. Upon entering he quickly ran over to Yoongi adorned in his own black silk robe contrasting beautifully against his pale skin that could put Snow White to shame.

Seokjin could see the harsh glares Yoongi was sending towards his beta guard as Lay kept trying to press himself as closely as he could against the omega. He smiled when he spotted Seokjin running toward him ignoring his beta's protest. They got their food and search around for Namjoon and Jimin, spotting them already sitting down and enjoying their breakfast. Jimin in his own purple silk robe and Namjoon in a baby blue one. The dining hall was beginning to fill up with freshly bathed omegas all in different assorted colored robes and on guard betas as everyone settled down to eat.

"I think somethings wrong with my beta," Yoongi confessed with a huff running a hand through his sleek blond hair. "Every fucking chance he gets he just clings to me." Yoongi continued his rant with a scowl not caring who heard him curse as he usually says what he wants. He shook his head and began shoveling food into his mouth as he tried to enjoy his breakfast and not let it ruin his mood. Jimin leaned against him wrapping his arms around the grumpy omega's arm trying to calm him down a big smile on his face that caused his eyes to slant into a crescent shape as his cheeks raised up making his already soft looking face much softer. Seokjin always liked Jimin's and Yoongi's relationship, even though they were all close with each other he couldn't deny that those two had a little special bond going on.

"He's just doing his job Yoongi." Seokjin said after he swallowed his mouth full of food, "Cut him some slack you know what happens if they fail their job to protect their assigned omega." Yoongi just grumbled the corner of his mouth casting downward knowing he couldn't deny what Seokjin was saying. It was an extreme punishment for a beta guard to lose his assigned omega, sometimes even resulting in execution depending on how important said omega was. Though Seokjin could still understand Yoongi's annoyance considering he's seen beta Lay being extra clingy than most, which is probably why Yoongi avoids being alone with him as much as he can.

Seokjin turned to Namjoon about to ask him if beta Jackson said anything about his smell but stopped himself when he saw Namjoon slipping some food into a napkin and placing it inside his robe pocket. Deciding not to question what he was doing, he instead wanted to wait to see what Namjoon was going to do with the food Namjoon had stored away.

After breakfast, it's the omegas mid-morning playtime, of course, they had to be doused with extra protective sunscreen before they were even allowed to step a foot outside of the sanctuary. A couple of beta guards leaving out first to scout the area of any unwanted and unnecessary items and such. Stepping out of the omega sanctuary during the morning was always nice especially on a warm sunny day like this. Seokjin stretches and basked in the rays of the sun closing his eyes as his body heated up slowly underneath the heat of the sun. He hummed happily as he walked along with his friends chatting and joking away.

"Let's go to the river," Jimin perked with a smile already pulling Yoongi along who even though threw out protesting words allowed the younger omega to drag him about. Seokjin just chuckled and followed behind the two with Namjoon walking alongside him. Once they made it to the river Jimin instantly went to go play with some of the other omegas as they began a splashing war. Yoongi and Seokjin once again deciding to sit out on the river bank. Seokjin because he just took a bath and didn't want to get wet with river water, as for Yoongi he was just too lazy to participate in such activities.

Some of the omegas got to close to Yoongi and Seokjin with their splashing and Seokjin was about to scold them until out of the corner of his eye he saw Namjoon trying to stealthily slip further from where they were supposed to go. Furrowing his brows he stood up and quietly followed the male, now watching from behind a tree as Namjoon began setting down the food he had stored in his pocket. Frowning in confusion he was about to ask what he was doing but halted when Namjoon began talking to himself as he does often.

"I hope to see you again alpha," Namjoon confessed with a giggle standing up once he was done neatly setting up the food. Seokjin decided to make his presence know crossing his arms disapprovingly having heard what Namjoon intended to do with the food he had hidden away.

"Kim Namjoon," Seokjin said using his fatherly voice, staring at the young omega with a disapproving look as Namjoon squealed, jumping at least a foot in the air upon hearing Seokjin's voice.

"Please do tell."