【Chapter 2】

Red and blue. Red and blue. Red and blue. That was all Inko could see from her window as she was cooking dinner for her son, who was expected to come home soon. She looked over to the clock and realized how late it was. Where was Izuku? She began to worry as bad ideas popped into her head. The thoughts stopped when she heard a knock from the door, startling her. She fixed herself and opened the door to see officers at her door. A bead of sweat trickled down her face. She didn't like this.

"Y-yes?" She spoke out.

"Come with us, ma'am. We need you to establish something, concerning your son."

When the officer said the word son, her stomach did a backflip. She didn't like this even more. "W-what happened to my son? I-is he okay?"

The officers looked at each other in concern and looked back at Inko.

"Your son is believed to have been taken by villains."

~2 years later.~

It was exceedingly simple for All For One to exploit Izuku's juvenile way of mind. Reminding him of his past and showing the weakness of heroes converted him into a dark path of atrocity.

Izuku, now being 11, trains continuously with Kurogiri and befriended Tomura Shigaraki who is another pawn of All for One.

"You're finally ready, Izuku." All for One proclaimed from the blue screen in the bar. Izuku, training with Kurogiri, looked up. He stood and walked towards the screen, wondering what he meant.

"Ready for what, sensei?" Izuku questioned.

"Your very own quirk. After two years of training, your body is ready to handle it." All for one responded. "I want Kurogiri to transport you here so I may convey the quirk to you."

"Okay, sensei." He obeyed quickly before the tv shut off. He smiled to himself. He was finally going to show the world who he is. He was going to get a quirk. He was going to get vengeance for the years of pain.

"Oh, Kacchan...I can't wait to see you again. I want to see the fear in your eyes.." Izuku whispered to himself before entering the portal.

~

It has been officially six years since Bakugou Katsuki has last seen his childhood friend, Izuku Midoryia. Since that day, he has been more grumpy and arrogant every since. Just saying hello will piss Bakugou off, resulting in insults and punches.

He couldn't bring himself to look at his mother. The poor woman was never the same when Izuku went missing. Her smiles were empty as a hole. Mitsuki visits Inko time to time to give solace. That day he was captured, Bakugou could never forget. The way that man was holding his hand and the way Izuku looked at Bakugou, that still send shivers down his spine to this day. After seeing Izuku go through the portal, he ran to the police station and reported it, but it was too late. The police never found him.

He looked up at U.A, his new school that he registered in to become a hero. He scoffed and walked inside to do his entrance exam.

After the exam, Bakugou was accepted into the school. Walking into the class, he can already tell there were some stupid people. There was one that looked a Pikachu, some chubby face girl and a kid that had one side of white hair and the other side red. He rolled his eyes and sat down, putting on headphones and ignoring everyone who passed by him. The class was exceptionally dull every time he came, until one day his sensei, Aizawa, said something that got his attention.

"Tomorrow will be the day that we'll be going into training with a Pro Hero. So get your hero suits ready and meet in the entrance in the morning." Aizawa said bluntly, slurping his applesauce from a container. Man, he was weird.