【Chapter 8】

After tending to Bakugou's aid, Uraraka and Kirishima reported the incent, and due to that the mall temporarily closed. The heroes and police in the ward undertook an emergency investigation, but in the end, they couldn't find Izuku or Shigiraki in the scene, which led to Bakugou raging.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS!?" Bakugou yelled, being held back by Kirishima and Shoji. "HE'S BEEN MISSING FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS!"

"They're doing the best they can!" Uraraka protested but was only overwhelmed by the yelling.

Tsukauchi closed his eyes, taking the insults. He knew it was his fault for letting that case slip from his hands. He knew he could've done more. He just wished he had done it sooner.

~

The next day before class started, there was a little huddle on the rear side of the classroom.

"I searched up 'Izuku Midoryia' and this popped up." Kaminari showed off his phone to show a photograph of a missing poster with Izuku's picture when he was 9, giving off a warm smile.

"Ribbit? That's the kid that almost killed me?" Tsu said in disbelief.

"Why are we even talking about this? It's giving me the creeps." Mineta said as he shuddered.

"I heard Aizawa-sensei and All Might talking about him earlier during lunch. I kinda wanted to see what the fuss was about." Kaminari answered.

"We shouldn't be doing this, you know," Kirishima informed. "We could get into trouble.

"I think Bakugou has information about him." Todoroki chimed into the conversation. "When he helped Iida and me, he told us that Bakugou knows what happened."

"I don't think I'll go near that exploding bimbo." Mineta rudely commented, earning a hit on the head by Kirishima. Despite the rude comment from Mineta, Todoroki inhaled and walked toward Bakugou.

"Bakugou." Todoroki called.

"Hah?" Bakugou yelled, irritated that he's near him.

"What is your relationship with Izuku Midory-"

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING, HALF AND HALF?" Bakugou shouted harshly.

"Please, I would like to know." Todoroki pleaded. "He said you'll tell me if I said...Deku?"

That was the last straw for Bakugou, for he exploded Todoroki to the wall. Todoroki took this attack as a battle and reacted by aiming flames toward Bakugou. He dodged and propelled himself forward with his explosions, both of them punching each other before their quirks were turned off. They turned to see Aizawa in the most pissed off look they've ever seen him express.

"And what are you two doing?" Aizawa said as he rubbed his eyes together.

"Half and Half can't mind his fucking business." Bakugou told as he lets go of Todoroki, scoffing.

"Unless I have to suspend you from going to the trip tomorrow, I want to see you two make up." Aizawa ordered in a scary temper. Bakugou clicked his tongue and held out his hand for a truce. Todoroki reluctantly shook his hand.

"Now since we got that annoying thing over with." Aizawa walked in front of the class.

"Let's talk about the camp."

~

"Shigiraki." Izuku ran up to Shigiraki, who was playing with cards.

"What is it?" Shigiraki questioned, trying to pile it into a triangular pyramid.

"We got the things needed for the ambush. They were a bit rushed so..." Izuku trailed off.