【Chapter 6】

Stain held up a hero up onto the dark alleyway wall by his face, sneering. The poor hero was bleeding from his right side, scared half to death by the vigilante.

"My body...won't move..." The hero said in deep pain. The pro hero, whose name was "Native" was now being attacked by Stain, another one of his victims.

"Damn you...you bastard...Go die!" Native cursed, which angered Stain even more.

Stain raised his sword to finish the job but noticed Iida rushing to him with a kick. He flipped the sword on its other side and swung it upward onto his helmet, causing Iida to fall backward with his helmet and glasses. Stain was surprised to see Iida's face, as he was still a teen.

"A child wearing a suit. Who is he?" Stain questioned. Iida looked up at him in utter rage.

"This is not a place for children. Leave." Stain warned.

"A scarf as red as blood, carrying blades all over your body..." Iida described with a rough voice. "You must be the Hero Killer: Stain! You are, aren't you? I have been chasing you...I didn't think I would find you so soon. I am-" Before Iida can say anything else, Stain held up his sword quickly in front of his eyes, startling him.

"Your eyes...Are you here for vengeance?" Stain asked, looking down upon him. "Be careful of what you say. Depending on the situation, even children may become my targets."

Iida clenched his fist and uttered out, "Are you saying that I am..not even a target? Then listen, criminal!" Iida and his older brother memories flooded in his head, making his voice crack a little. "I am that younger brother of a hero you attacked." Iida stood up slowly. "Remember my name for as long as you live! Ingenium. It is the name of the hero who will defeat you!"

"I see." Stain responded with the eyes of a murderer. "Die."

~

"Nomus are great..." Shigiraki commented, watching chaos from a rooftop. Right after stain left, Shigiraki released multiple Nomus onto the city, the effects showing exceedingly.

"You will not participate in the combat?" Kurogiri asked.

"Are you stupid? I'm injured." Shigiraki spat. "That's why I brought those guys." Shigiraki began to laugh crazily at the thought. "Once the night is over, the world will have forgotten about you, Stain!"

Izuku looked up and asked, "Shigiraki, may I go as well? I never did try out my quirk on people."

Shigiraki eyed down at him, grinning widely. "Yes...that's perfect. Then people will know now that we-I mean you are to be feared. Just don't let yourself get detained and everything goes accordingly."

By that statement, Izuku grew red aura around him and left the area, searching. He came to a halt once he met eyes with Stain, about to kill-wait, wasn't that the child that called for backup in USJ? Why did he have the urge to save him?

"Heroes are great!"

"All Might saves everyone with a smile!"

I want to become a hero, too!"

Izuku held his head in pain, trying to forget those stupid memories. He had to stay focused on the task at hand. He zipped down and punched Stain before Stain could do anything else to Iida. Iida looked up in surprise, blinking the tears away from his face.

"I didn't save you. I just came here to finish my job." Izuku commented roughly. "Don't get in my way, hero."

'That kid...he was with the League of Villains.' Stain thought, getting himself together from the punch.