【Chapter 11】

Izuku slept on the prison bed before he was awakened by clanging on the bars. He awoke and turned, looking at the other side of the cell in annoyance.

"Your mother is here to visit." Aizawa informed, opening the door and putting Izuku's quirk resistance cuffs on. He walked with Aizawa and entered the same room he met with her before. He ran and hugged her, despite his hands cuffed. Aizawa left them alone.

"How are you doing, Izuku?" Inko asked with a warm smile.

"Good, mom." Izuku replied.

"Dabi and the others are doing great too, Deku-chan!" 'Inko' said a bit sadistically. Izuku's face turned pale.

"Toga?" Izuku asked. Inko began melting, revealing Toga.

"I missed you, Dekuuuuu!" Toga got up and grabbed her knife, slowing prying open the cuffs to set him free. "Now we can leave!"

"Wait." Izuku stood up. "How did you get the blood?"

"Like I normally do-" Izuku held her by the throat, stopping her from talking any longer.

"How fucking dare you...she's the only good thing in this world and you-" Izuku stopped. He dropped Toga and exhaled. "Don't do this again."

Toga opened her mouth to respond, but Kurogiri appeared by the side of them. "Izuku Midoriya, it is best we should go now. Heroes are coming." He informed. He looked on the ground and noticed Toga on the floor. He wanted to ask, but she seemed too troubled to answer. They both entered the portal, leaving no one in that room.

~

Bakugou walked back and forth, waiting for the doctor to tell him about Inko's status. He jolted in surprise by his phone vibrating. He grabbed it and looked at his phone.

[𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐠]

𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃

(8:39 PM)

-𝘛𝘖𝘋𝘈𝘠-

𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨, 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

(7:43 PM)

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

(7:43 PM)

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢.

(7:43 PM)

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

(7:44 PM)

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢.

(7:44 PM)

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩???

(7:44 PM)

...

(7:44 PM)

ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴʜᴇʀᴏɴᴇᴡꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ʟᴇᴀᴜɢᴇ-ᴏꜰ-ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴꜱ-ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ-ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇꜱ

(7:45 PM)

Bakugou eyes traveled down on the link and tapped it. His eyes widened, learning that Izuku had just escaped a few hours before he found Inko. He almost dropped his phone when the doctor patted him on the shoulder.