【Chapter 5】

Bakugou sat there awkwardly with Inko, waiting for the detective to come in. Bakugou hated how All Might just left him here with her. He cleared his throat and started to crack his knuckles, impatiently. He did everything in his power to not look at her, for he felt guilty for Izukus rebelling. Inko noticed and finally talked after sitting in silence, "I know you think it's your fault." She said as she put her hand on his shoulder. Bakugou brushed it away in annoyance. "Who told you I was blaming myself?" He asked.

"No one. But your eyes say it all." Inko said, sniffing and giving him a sad smile. "I may be wrong anyway. I think he thought that I gave up on him when we found out that he was quirkless. I'm just a bad mother, huh?"

"You aren't." Bakugou said, surprising Inko. After that statement, bakugou went silent until Tsukauchi came in. He sat down in front of them, greeting the two. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long," Tsukauchi said as he arranged some papers. "I would like you two to please discuss what could've led Izuku into The League of Villains. There is still a chance we may save him if we act quickly."

"I'm leaving. I'd rather be in fucking class than be in here." Bakugou snarled, standing up and walking towards the door.

Tsukauchi stopped him by saying, "So you're going to allow your childhood friend to be lead astray?"

"He's beyond fucking gone. You should've seen his damn eyes. It was like he wanted to murder every single person in USJ." Bakugou commented before slamming the door behind him.

~

A few days later, Aizawa announced to the class about the U. A Sports festival, which got them all excited and riled up. During their free period, the class chattered about the USJ attack.

"But man, All Might was great," Sato said, punching the air. "He pushed back those crazy strong villains."

"It was pretty scary, ribbit." Asui croaked. "There was this one villain kid who almost killed me if it wasn't for Aiwaza-sensei."

"Y-yeah!" Mineta commented. "You're all lucky you didn't go near that creep!"

Bakugou twitched and Kirishima took notice. He stood from his seat and walked towards Bakugou to ask, "Do you know him?" but only got a scoff in response. Kirishima sat back down, avoiding any more conversation. It was going to be a long day.

~

The start of the U. A festival was pretty simple. A race full of obstacles, and the winner was Bakugou Katsuki. Everyone was tuned in, watching the event.

And by everyone, even the league of villains were watching, observing their every move.

Izuku and Shigiraki stared at the computer screen.

"Well, that's surprising, huh Izuku?" Shigiraki commented, scratching his neck in the process. Izuku's expression darkened.

"Watch accurately and develop, Izuku Midoryia and Tomura Shigaraki." All For One spoke from behind. "They may become obstacles to you one day."

Izuku took out his notebook in response, but Shigiraki just scratched his neck and scoffed, "That's a load of crap."

"Heh." All For One chuckled. "I shall be taking my leave. And may I add that Kurogiri has found our soon to be member...

Stain."

~

"Mother?" Iida said out loud, looking at his ringing phone. He turned to Uraraka and gave her a signal that he will be back.