【Chapter 10】

The mother and son acted like there was no tomorrow, talking back and forth, laughing and hugging. But soon their time together was up.

"Ms.Midoriya." Aizawa entered the room. "Your 30 minutes are up."

"Oh..I see." Inko exhaled and turned to Izuku, giving him a warm smile. "Please Izuku, tell me you will comply with them."

Izuku sat silent. "...I can't promise you that." Inko inhaled slightly. She kissed Izuku on the forehead, trying not to burst into tears by that statement. "No matter what you do, I love you." She left Izuku and Aizawa alone and soon after Bakugou entered the room. "You have 30 minutes," Aizawa informed. "After this, we're taking him in for questioning."

"Kacchan." Izuku finally spoke after no conversation. "Why are you trying so hard to bring me back, yet you were the one who led me to this life?"

Bakugou looked up by that question with his eyebrowed furrowed. "I-"

"And what's worse is that it's after I'm a threat that you finally acknowledge me as a human being," Izuku said in a dark tone. "Are you trying to pity me?"

Bakugou slammed both his fists on the table, earning a smirk from Izuku. "My point. You haven't changed at all, Kacchan."

Bakugou stood and grabbed Izuku by his shirt collar, but was interrupted by the intercom warning him, "Bakugou, step away from Izuku Midoriya." Bakugou let go of him and sat back down.

"I think you should leave, hm?" Izuku suggested.

"I don't think I should. I just wanted to say...say..." Bakugou couldn't find the words he wanted to state. "I'm sorry, Izuku."

Izuku jolted up and widened his eyes. It was the first time he heard him ever say Izuku. He looked down and answered, "You should have said that a long time ago, Kacchan."

Before Bakugou could answer, Aizawa entered with a stern face. "Times up." Bakugou looked back once more before taking his leave, leaving Aizawa and Izuku alone.

"Wow, I must be pretty famous huh. So many guests." Izuku taunted. "Hey, Eraserhead, how are your students?"

Aizawa glared at him. "I'm only asking once, Midoriya."

"What is the League of Villains planning?"

~

"I see. So Young Midoriya has been caught with the others?" All Might said, deflating to his skeleton form. Tsukauchi offered him a cup of coffee and sat down with him, cracking his neck from a long day of work. "So that student...Momo Yaoyorozu. She's a good one, eh? We now have the location to the League of Villains." Tsukauchi commented, sipping from his cup.

"Yeah." All Might fiddled with his cup of coffee. He inhaled and looked out the window in shame. "How could I have let this happen. All For One-"

"Is trying to get to you. It wasn't the boy's fault. All For One just exploited his weak state." Tsukauchi comforted. All Might gave a smile and stood, puffing to his muscle form.

"Let's go, shall we?"

~

Izuku sat in his cell in silence, fiddling with his fingers in boredom. If he had known about the ambush to the League of Villains, he would have found some way to escape. Well, if he wasn't doing that already, but the heroes were smart in this case. There was hardly anything he can find that could lead him into an escape plan. If he wanted to go to the bathroom, they'd hand him a bucket. Playing sick didn't work, for a healing doctor exposed his lies. Making matters worse for him, he was heading to an appointment to a mind-reading hero. He didn't want some random person learning his memories. He sighed to himself in anger. Shouldn't they have come for him now? Or is it Shigiraki's way of saying "This is what you get." All he could do now was to sleep on his uncomfortable bed. It's easier said than done for him.

All he could think about is what the heroes said.

'You could live a normal life, Young Midoriya.'

'I love you, my son.'

'I'm sorry, Izuku.'

Izuku shook his head. No, they were the bad guys. It's all quirks to them.

Right?

~

The fall of All Might. It was the event that spread not only throughout Japan but to the world. Shigiraki stood, scratching his neck and holding his hands in vain. For a few days, Shigiraki has been pacing through the room back and forth nonstop, thinking of what he should do next. The others watched in concern until he stopped and relaxed a bit. He turned to Toga and ordered, "Find a way to bring Izuku back to us. Where he is shouldn't be too hard to break in. We can't break out sensei yet, Taurus is too much of a risk." He said in a natural leader voice, surprising everyone. Toga smiled widely. "Yay! Deku is coming back!" She opened the door before commenting. "And I know the best way to get him out! Hehe!"

~

Bakugou was in a pickle. Not only did he have to go to class with a bunch of losers, he now has to live near them. After school, he entered his room and worked out, lifting weights and things that he could do in that room. His work out came to a stop when he noticed his phone ringing. He huffed hot air and grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat away. Grabbing the phone, he remarked how he missed several calls from his mother. He already knew that he was going to be told off. He answered the phone, only to prove his theory right.

"Okay, damn old hag," Bakugou responded, resulting in more bickering and fighting over the phone.

"I don't have the fucking patience for you, Katsuki," Mitsuki said tiredly. "Inko hasn't been answering my calls recently and haven't been home. Could you ask your teacher if you could leave to check up on her?"

"Hah!?" Bakugou reacted. "Why should I? Can't you check?"

"I'm on a trip with your father right now, and I'm a bit worried. You're the only one in the town that formerly knows her." Mitsuki informed. Bakugou groaned and agreed, hanging up. He got permission and left to the Midoriya's apartment. He knocked on the door, waiting for the response. He looked on his phone and texted Kirishima.

[𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫]

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞?

(4:30)

𝐍𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐡

(4:30)

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 😂

(4:31)

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?

(4:32)

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?

(4:32)

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬...

(4:33)

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

(4:33)

Bakugou looked at the time and realized he's been texting for a few minutes now. He knocked again, but harder. What could be taking a person this long? When he knocked once more, the door opened with force, startling Bakugou. He walked in, turning on the lights. It's like it was deserted. He knew that Inko would never leave the door open like this, so what's going on? He got his guard up and looked around. There was nothing out of the ordinar- 

"What the fuck!?" Bakugou ran towards the Kitchen.

Inko was on the floor, laying on her own blood.