【Chapter 14】

Bakugou entered the classroom, scratching his head and yawning. His event with Kirishima had him calmed down a bit. Bakugou would never admit to anyone, but that talk supported him to continue further. His goal now was to do anything to bring back the old Izuku. And get that guilt that was crushing his chest for all these years out of his mind. Aizawa entered the room, announcing something that got all of the class attention. "Today, let's talk formally talk about the internships. Come inside." He ordered toward the classroom doors.

The class turned their head at the door. "Let's hear firsthand from those with personal experience...how these internships are different from field training," Aizawa explained. "These three third years rank among the top of all U.A students."

"They are known as the big three

"They are known as the big three."

"The big three?" Kaminari repeated in awe.

"So these guys are...I had heard there were people like them, but..." Jirou stated with wonder.

"Alright, could you all give us a brief self-introduction then? Starting with you, Amajiki." Aizawa tiredly ordered.

After the big three introduced each other in their weird ways, Mirio stood in front of the classroom yelling, "How would you all like to team up...and fight against me!?"

"HAH?" Bakugou yelled in his usual tone.

"It would make the most sense for them to witness and feel our own experience, right Eraserhead?" Mirio asked.

"Do as you like," Eraserhead said tiredly again.

The class changed into their gym clothes and went to the Gamna Gymnasium to battle.

"So, who's up first?" Mirio yelled, stretching energetically.

"I'll g-

"I'LL DO IT!" Bakugou interrupted Kirishima.

"Come on Bakugou..." Kirishima sighed sadly.

"The problem child? Let's do it then! You're full of energy!" Mirio complemented.

Bakugou scoffed and got into his position to finally see why this weird guy is the "top three."

~

Bakugou and the whole class had to learn the hard way on why Mirio was one of the top three. His quirk was astounding to most of them. He was the closest man to becoming NO 1, and that includes the pros.

"He should learn how to go easy on people..." Amajiki stated from the wall.

"Why are you standing at the wall again, Amajiki-Kun..." Hadou complained. The students changed back into their uniforms and left, still groaning from the pain. The big three was heading to their dorms, talking.

"And to think that you were going to go overboard and injure them all! But wow, it was quite impressive that no one got harmed in the end!" Hadou excitedly commented. "Also also! Was there anyone you thought was interesting? Someone who caught your eye? Hm? Hm?"