【Chapter 13】

DISCLAIMER: THE CHAPTERS STARTING FROM NOW HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA. ANIME-ONLY'S PLEASE READ WITH CATION.

Izuku awakened to an empty, void dream. He walked back and forth but seemed like he was in a loop of darkness. His eyebrows furrowed before meeting the eyes of another person. He looked at his smaller, younger self, crying. Izuku felt pity, saying, "What happened? Was it Kacchan..?"

"Don't you remember?" Young Izuku sniffed. "Things about mom?"

"Our mother hated us." Izuku roughly spoke.

"Our mother loved us!" Young Izuku cried back. Izuku tried to walk towards Young Izuku, but something was blocking him. There was nothing in front of Izuku, so why couldn't he pass?

"Unless you remember.." Young Izuku looked up from his crying face to reveal dark, hollow eyes. "You'll continue to suffer."

Izuku jumped up the floor, hyperventilating and sweating from the dream. He turned and was startled by Toga staring at him. "Were you watching me sleep?"

"Maaybee?" Toga childishly replied.

"Fucking weirdo." Izuku rolled his eyes. He looked around, noticing their hideout was quite empty. "Where the hell is everyone else?"

"Looking for more people to join!" Toga excitedly informed.

"So they left me here with you?" Izuku eyed Toga up and down. "Fucking perfect."

"You're mean!" Toga pouted. "But still cute!" She jumped on top of him, bringing them both down to the floor.

"God fucking damn it, Toga.." Izuku sighed, giving up on pushing her off.

~

"Hah?" Bakugou snapped. "You told me to meet you here to talk about Deku?"

"Calm down, Bakubro." Kirishima nervously waved his arms in defense. They both stood in an abandoned children's park, where Kirishima had little to know it was the same place Izuku and Bakugou previously played in as children. "I just wanted to talk with you. I know life's hard but-"

"Shut up, shitty hair! Mind your damn business. You don't know shit. " Bakugou snarled, rolling his eyes in an angry response.

"You're right. I don't but at least I won't stand here knowing my friend is suffering by himself. I won't call that being a man."

"Guess you aren't one." Bakugou turned to the playground, a flashback entering his mind.

'Wait for me, Kacchan!' Izuku climbed up and slid down the slide with Bakugou.

'You're too slow, Deku!' Bakugou stood, walking away with other kids.

'Kacchan...don't leave me..' Izuku stood, tears forming.

"Please, Bakubro. You can't leave me like this." Kirishima reached his hand out. "As a friend, let me help."

"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT!" Bakugou turned to leave. Kirishima quickly grabbed his arm and turned him around to reveal Bakugou's face, tears gliding down. Kirishima pulled him into a hug.

"I didn't fucking mean it..." Bakugou sobbed, clenching Kirishima's shirt. "I didn't want him to end up like that man..."

"It's okay dude..let it out." Kirishima sighed. There was a lot to get out, it seems.

~

"Looks unhygienic. This the base?" Overhauled coughed.

"Yeah! Like we'd bring you to the main base right away!" Twice mocked. "This is like the interview location."