Chapter 15 - Blessing

Chapter 15 – Blessing?

A Few Days Later;

Saturday;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan's House;

Emily Sanders...

During the storm; Jeffrey and I had spent our time; talking and laughing, cuddled up together, kissing so much that I had a touch of beard rash, I had put on foundation to cover the rash – otherwise; my friend, Jeffrey's daughter, would guess straight away what had been happening between me and her father. Jeffrey and I had agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone until we were sure that what was happening was something that was going to last – ever since that talk; I had been hoping against all hope that it was something that was going to last.

I had waited so long for this to happen, in fact I had waited so long that I had managed to convince myself that it would never happen. Never in my wildest dreams of him, had I ever felt this intensely connected to him.

My dad was playing heavy on my mind, in fact I think I may head over to the grave after I helped Jeffrey with the clean-up, since he had stayed to help me with my own clean up. Would my dad be pissed? Would he accept Jeffrey and I? or would he be livid and cut us both off? Deep down, I think I know what he would say, and do. I don't want to admit it out loud, hell I don't even want to admit to myself; because I just know that I would be put in a terrible position where I would have had to chose between the two of them. How could I even think about making that decision?

I feel so completely at peace with Jeffrey and there is no way that I could make a conscious decision. Because now that I have had a taste of him, I don't think that I could make that decision – he is like a drug to me, I want more and more, I am addicted to him.

Since he had walked over to my house in that stupid weather, I was driving us back down to his house; he had helped me clean up the carnage that the storm had caused, it was only fair of me to help him at his house in return. My Slipknot CD was blasting through the speakers; and I reached to turn it down when I realised that he was scrunching his eyes together; as if he just couldn't deal with the music.

I just didn't know how I was going to handle pretending that there was nothing going on with us. However, it was important that we play is easy and safe. How can I though? Look at him – he is one of the most handsome men I had ever known. I just want to reach out and touch him, but instead his hand was resting high up on my thigh – a slow gently caress made me almost melt to a puddle of goo and telling him to come back to mine and screw me to the bed.

"What you thinking?" he suddenly asked.

"Just how hard this is going to be," I admitted, there was no way that I am admitting that I was thinking about asking him to come back to my house and screw me senseless. Especially not when we had agreed that we were going to wait.

"I know," he agreed, "we have to though, I don't want to be around you when I can't touch you..."

"Do you want me to just leave?"

"No!" his response was instant, "the only thing worse than not being able to touch you, is not being able to see you, so please – I want you to stay,"

"Ok," I smiled as I glanced at him – the intensely sultry look in those gorgeous eyes was enough to get me to give in to what he wanted.

My heart was skipping happily, I feel like I am floating on a cloud – this was so much more than I had ever imagined it could be. I am trying so hard to not gush appreciatively because, god damn it, I would find someone that I am dating being overly excited; as a huge turn off, and the last thing I wanted was for him to regret starting something with me.