Chapter 35 - Reconnect

Emily Sanders...

The world finally felt real again ~ everything, that had been grey for the past 2 weeks, were now renewed with vivid beautiful colours; it was almost like my vision had been blurred ~ the crisp newness of everything; reminded me of just how completely handsome my boyfriend was.

The scent of LA was the only place in the world that had this vast array of smells all meshed up into one ~ desperation, fear, disappointment, sweat, burgers, alcohol and sex.

Having thanked Paige and Charlie for letting me stay and I apologised for being their 3rd wheel for the past 2 weeks. Jeffrey loaded my bags into the back of his truck while I briefly chatted to his daughter, my best friend.

"You know I feel so guilty because I put you in a position where I asked you to lie to your dad. I should never have asked you to do that, can you ever forgive me for being a selfish cow?"

"Honey, there is nothing to forgive; you're my best friend and technically I didn't lie to him because he never asked,"

"You know that I appreciate it regardless?"

"I know honey. I am just glad that we are talking again!"

"Me too honey," I agreed, hugging her tight, "love you honey,"

"Love you too....mom!" she said, snapping my head back to look at my best friend to find her supressing a laugh ~ and in that moment, I knew that we were going to be perfectly fine.

"Oh my God, don't ever call me that again ~ it's too weird!"

"Agreed," she laughed, "listen, I will give you a call in the next few days and we can arrange a time to go dress shopping?"

"Perfect," I replied, "talk to you soon!"

Bidding her and Charlie goodbye; Jeffrey held the passenger truck door open for me and we were on our way.

It is weird, but being back at Jeffrey's side ~ I feel complete again. Being away from him had hurt me far more than I could have ever anticipated. Glancing across at him as he drove ~ I just can't believe how God damn gorgeous, he truly is.

"You know; I am not entirely sure if I can wait until we get home; I want you to fuck me right....now!" leaning over, I whispered into his ear.

"I want that too, darlin', but if you carry on like that ~ the only thing we will be doing is wrapping this truck around a lamp post," it wasn't hard to miss the animalistic growl to his voice.

"But baby," I protested, "all I can think about is your big hard cock slamming into my wet pussy....mmmm just the thought of it and I....my panties are wet already!"

"Take them off!" he ordered ~ the tone in his voice was so commanding that I found myself adhering to his request; thank fuck I had picked a skirt to wear, I can feel my pussy tingling, "open your legs!" again I was powerless to fight it.

Fuck, I didn't want to fight it ~ I had ached for him for 2 weeks, I had ached in a way that I hadn't ached for anyone....ever!

"Pull your skirt up," this commanding tone he had going on; was turning me on so much that my breath was becoming faster, "now slide your finger into your pussy!" he demanded and I am pretty sure that I let out an appreciative whimper.

Doing as he told me ~ my fingers pressed into my pussy; my folds welcomed the digit; opening up as I allowed my fingers to stroke my slick walls ~ as they tried to tighten and hold them hostage.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart?" he asked me.

"Yes!" my head slumped back against the head rest.