Chapter 31 ~ Confront

A Few Days Later;

Emily Sanders...

My rear view mirror showed that there was at least 2 news vans, and 3 regular cars hot on my tail. Since Lizzy had made that stupid, and delibarant throw~away comment about being Jeffrey's 'wife' to the media ~ we had even more media outlets; following us and hounding us. Today, I needed to lose them; it wasn't easy, I guess they had, had to pick up the slack ~ considering their job. I just never realised that our culture had turned into celebrity obsessed, dependants. It's like no one can make their own decisions these days.

Have I managed to calm down after what Lizzy had done? Oh yes, I am calm ~ I have saved all my anger so that, when I finally see Lizzy; she is going to get both fucking barrels! I am done trying to be nice to her. I have tried not to flaunt I am dating Jeffrey, I have tried to stay out of the way when she is staying with him and I have tried being nice to her when we do end up being in the same room.

I was driving around the same circuit, over and over again; hoping that this fucking entourage would get fed up and disappear. Please help me! I prayed to whatever dieties there were ~ at least one of them has to hear me right? After about an hour ~ I was certain that I had indeed lost my tail ~ so I finally turned my car in the direction of the cemetry. I haven't been to see my parents in a couple of weeks.

After all that has been happening of late, I wish more than anything that I could have at least one of my parents here with me. I sure could use the parental support with this whole Jeffrey and Lizzy situation.

Parking my car as close to my parent's as possible; lit a cigarette and climbed out. Before my dad died; I came here to visit my mom ~ I had always found the grave~yard to be incredibly serene. It gave me a very strong sense of being with my parents, it was a sense that I never felt anywhere else and coming here was like my saving grace, my happy place, as silly as that sounds. It has an extremely calming effect on me and it begins the moment that my eyes find that grave stone.

"Hey mom, hey dad," sitting down on top of their plot, "I'm sorry it's been so long; but I am pretty sure you know all that has been going on...."

For the following hour; I talked and tidied up the dead flowers, but I was stopped dead in my tracks ~ lying to the side of their gravestone; a large bouquet of Lilie's with a card from Lizzy!!!!

'Ben; you are sorely missed, and I truly hope that you

are managing to rest in peace with all that is going

on. All my love, Lizzy.'

How fucking dare she!

I don't dare move because my anger is blinding; I don't believe that I have ever been so fucking livid. I thought that I had been angry with what she had said to the media outside my club the other night; but no ~ this is a whole new level of anger that scared me.

"I don't understand why she is doing this...." I exclaimed, "ok, I can understand....she wants Jeffrey back, and is now throwing a massive hissy fit because I will not walk away. I think my worry is more a case of ~ she is meant to be a grown fucking adult; I mean Jesus fucking Christ; if anyone should be having a hissy fit it's me, I mean I am far closer to hissy fit throwing age.

"I can't, let this slide ~ being here; close to you both; this is my happy place, my safe place, and now she is invading this spot, the spot that is sacred to me. I won't let that happen, I can't ~ I won't. I know that she is doing this to get me to leave Jeffrey but I can't leave him....I love him!