Chapter 30 ~ Bliss

Chapter 30 - Bliss.

Emily's House,

2 Hours Later;

Emily Sanders...

I am feeling a lot of very different emotions, right now but they are all being eclipsed by this amazing buzz ~ Jeffrey Dean Morgan loves me. The man of my dreams loves me. I keep playing it over and over again and with each replay; my smile grew wider and wider. I love and am loved by Jeffrey Dean Morgan; fuck, I am like a broken fucking record on a loop ~ fuck I am beginning to piss myself off....but I really can't help it.

In all the dreams that I had where I am with him; I had never ever felt this amazing ~ my love had never felt this strong in my dreams. I just wish that; the other events of the night, weren't trying to overshadow the amazing moment that we had shared tonight.

My anger at Lizzy was fucking palpable ~ I swear to fucking God, if she were stood in front of me right now; I would end up doing time for her. As if Jeffrey and I weren't facing enough with all the media crap: we were being hounded by, Jeffrey had told me that it would get bad ~ but my imagination had been lacking, extremely fucking lacking.

Standing at the kitchen counter of my home ~ 2 glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels in front of me. Jeffrey had raced to the toilet the minute that we got inside. My stomach is still dipping up and down ~ the way it had done the moment, he had told me that he loved me. My smile stretched again at the thought ~ I, mean tonight of all nights ~ my bar; my baby ~ had, had an amazing opening night and the man I have been in love with since I was 14 years old, confessed that he loved me ~ I am certainly, never going to forget tonight.

"You know, I have something to say," strolling into the kitchen ~ he moved around the counter until he was behind me, gathering my hair and moving it away from my neck, his lips grazing my ear, "you are fucking gorgeous and I have been wanting to bend you over all night!"

"Mmmmm, well what are you waiting for?"

A gutteral growl vibrated against the small patch of nerves just below the earlobe, which was a huge erogenous zone for me, his facial hair grazed the spot when his lips pressed firmly against my flesh.

Slowly his hands roamed over my waist ~ one skimmed up to my breast ~ the other travelled to the outside of my hips, fisting his hand in the material of my skirt and gathering it up over my legs. I couldn't stop the shiver from convulsing my body. Reaching for the JD ~ I gulped it straight, my breath turned shallow.

"Don't make me wait!" I pleaded, pushing back against him ~ he let out a very deep growl; sliding his hand under my already dampened panties.

Giving him easy access, I spread my legs open and he didn't wait any longer ~ thrusting 2 fingers into my pussy; my body reacted with a sigh of relief. I could feel my slick walls grip and tighten around his pleasure~giving fingers.

"You are always so fucking wet!" he groaned in my ear, "do you want to take this upstairs?"

"No time ~ I need all of you....now!" I am panting much harder, as his fingers moved towards my clit ~ the sound of his belt being ripped open and his jeans being unzipped, my anticipation caused a loop to form in my stomach.

Pulling my skirt up; he literally tore my panties from my body and threw them across the kitchen. Gently he pushed my upper body down onto the counter and in one deep thrust; he claimed every single inch of my pussy with his impressive girth. My pussy opened up to him and once he was balls deep ~ I felt my slick walls fight to grip and hold him deep inside me. I, honestly loved the feel of his cock inside me; every time stretching me and filling me completely.