Chapter 26 - Confession

Chapter 26 – Confession.

The Following Morning,

Emily Sanders...

My orgasm imploded and fragments burst through-out my body – my eyes rolled back into my head. The feel of him exploding deep inside me at the same time as he nibbled at my neck, which sent some sort of shock-wave effect that ignited another mini explosion of my own; like the tremors that come after an earth-quake – my body convulsed in a way that it never had before and I felt the glow flush my body from the head down.

I don't think that I will ever get used to the way that Jeffrey, seemed to enjoy; waking me up. I'd feel a little movement in my body – not so much that it would wake me, just enough that it would rouse me. Then the smooth, gentle and amazing feel of his tongue gliding deep into my pussy. I would be lying if I said that it wasn't an amazing way to wake up. From what he had told me; he loved going down on me, something to do with how sweet I tasted – I had heard this before, but it surprised me that he loved the taste so much. I have to admit that, hands down, he was the best lover that I have ever had. I had been terrified that once we consummated our relationship, that I would find myself bored, or not as attracted to him anymore – but honestly, all it has done is strengthen the way I feel about him. I am more surprised than anyone – I never stuck around one guy for long.

This isn't just any guy though – this is Jeffrey Dean Morgan – the man I had been crushing on for as long as I can remember; he had been the figment of my sexual imagination for years.

Flopping down on to the bed; we were both panting – fighting to get our breaths under some sort of control.

Last night – I had watched as my best friend got engaged to the love of her life, and I couldn't be happier for either of them. Especially Paige; she had been through Hell with that twinkle-titted asshat Ryan. I know that she had feared that she would never love again, that she would never be able to truly trust another man but honestly – Charlie, he just chipped away at her resolve; showing her day in and day out – that not all men are like Ryan. Charlie revived her ability to trust and that is not something that she has ever taken for granted.

Jeffrey had wanted to take advantage of the fact; that his house would be empty, since obviously Paige would be staying at Charlie's house. So, we had come back here and spent the majority of the night in bed fucking each other's brains out – I guess it will sound weird, but it was like every time we got into bed with one another; the whole world began to fade away until it was just Jeffrey and I – our need for one another was all consuming. Not that I am really complaining. 'Cause – well why would you complain about that?

I am not one of those girls that uses the term – making love, very often. Mainly because; I have never made love to anyone.... or at least I hadn't, until I slept with Jeffrey. I have a strong feeling that being with this man – is changing who I was, into someone that I didn't quite know; but I was enjoying getting to know her. It is exciting and I couldn't wait for each new day to start.

Turning on to my side – I snuggled into him; my head coming to rest on his chest. The steady beat of his heart began to steady mine and my breath began to pick a matching rhythm. The light trace of his fingers across my lower back was such a relaxing feeling that I felt myself beginning to dose off until the front door slammed. Pressing his finger to his lips – the world-wide silent phrase for shut up, remain silent or do not say a word, nodding my head, I, as quietly as possible, slid out of the bed as Jeffrey pulled his jeans on.

"Dad?" Paige voice filtered through the door, "can I come in?"

"I'm not decent sweetheart,"

"Ok, I will be in the kitchen; just come down when you are ready,"