三 : Daydreams and Nightmares

"There is an end in friends and an over in lovers."

[Jennie's POV]

Under the raining water, the gloomy weather and dim lights surrounding us. It was only her and I. I stood up face to face, our bodies were wet, grin and laughter on our faces, we held hands.

Our sight was not clear, but we were happy. Drenched in water, we were still shining bright in our love. "Jisoo-ah!" I said loudly. "Yes, Jennie?" She answered back with a question, loudly. "I love you!" She smiled. "I love you too!" We were weirdly smiling.

"Let's get back, it's cold," she whispered. "Then? Let's warm up a bit." She looked confused, "How?" I knelt down. "Will you dance with me?" She took my hands and I hugged her tightly.

I brought her up, twirling under the pouring rainwater. Music were playing from far away, I wanted to kiss her so bad. Chaotic thoughts playing on my scattered mind, I was crazy for her.

"Jennie Kim!" A snap from Mr Kwon woke me up. "What the hell made you think it's okay to sleep during my class? This is the first warning, not only to you, but the whole class." He shot a glare at me and I just stretched my arms, yawning as I ignored him.

"Go wash your face. You're safe from the principal now," he sighed. I knew he was scared of me. I lazily stood up and walked towards the washroom. What the fuck? In the middle of my best fucking dream? Jeez, I almost kissed her!

I brushed my hair backwards, walking with my other hand on my pocket. I looked at my smart watch. Still fifteen pass eleven, forty more minutes to lunch time, my favorite lesson.

As I walked throughout the hallways, I bumped into someone, whom immediately fell in front of me. "Ugh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the-" I tried to apologize. Holy shit! Was that a dream? Was I still asleep? Was I awake already that time? Gosh, was that really my prettiest princess, Kim Jisoo?

"S-sorry," she stuttered and I offered my help to her. She looked dizzy and i was worried actually, but nah, I got to keep it cool. "Yeah, it's okay," I gave her my smirk. "Are you okay, though? I mean," I coughed a bit, "you did fall pretty bad."

"Nah, I'm sure I'm fine. You don't need to be sorry." She chuckled awkwardly. "I'll bring you to the sick bay if you really need to?" She shook her head off. My heart was about to jump out. "No, no, it's okay, I just feel a bit dizzy, but I'm sure I'm fine, don't worry," she started to look confused.

"Wait, by any chance, you're Jisoo Kim, right?" I gulped my saliva, trying to ignore the fact that I was making weird conversation with a weird topic and a weird situation with a person that barely knew me. "Yeah, yeah, you're Jennie Kim, are you?" I nodded fast.

"You're pretty popular in this school, especially among the guys," she said. "Yeah, yeah, I know they gossip about me like almost the whole time." I awkwardly laughed. "It's strange, y'know, we're in the same school for three years, and now in the same fucking school but we don't even know each other that deep, right?" She agreed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, the last time, Changbin? You know," I scratched my ears. I was totally screwed. "It's okay, you're known for being the school female badass." I bit my lips. Oh gosh, how she talked, it's so fricking cute. What did I do in my past life to deserve this fucking angel talking to me right in front of my face?

"Ah, I'm gonna miss the class if we keep talking like this," she groaned. She's so cute. Just take my soul already, my heart, my body, my mind, my everything. "O-okay then. See you later in class?" Why the fuck did I stutter. She nodded and waved, leaving me with mixed feelings.

As soon as she left, I hurriedly went to the washroom and ran to my class, just to see her, greeting me with a smile carved on her face. There was no more annoyance in my expression, everyone was questioning what happened.

////

[Jisoo's POV]

I yawned, I was sleepy. Mr Kwon was, as usual, being boring. I didn't even understand why students (especially girls were drooled over him) liked him in the first place. Like he's a big dumbo and he's not fun, boring as hell. Just because he's cool, doesn't mean it's easy to like a person with characteristics like him.

I sighed for what seemed like the millionth time of the day. "For those who doesn't like my lesson, can kindly leave this room, the door is on my right," he dissed me. I rolled my eyes. That's the worst attitude of a teacher and that's what made me hated him so much.

I turned my head to the desk of Jennie, who was sleeping peacefully on her table, seemed to be mouthing my name. I blushed as she continued to repeat my name more and more. She was undoubtedly adorable. How to resist that kind of cuteness? Who's even able to not love that kind of little bunny like expression? I'm pretty sure I was wildly whipped for her.

Chaeyoung elbowed me. "It hurts, you damned hoe," I whispered. "That's why no one wants to date you, unattractive bitch." I messed my hair, under depression. "She's humming your name under her sleep, you saw that?" I nodded.

"Aw, that's so cute.." She teased me. I plugged my ears with my fingers, wishing that Chaeyoung's and Mr Kwon's voices will be vanished.

"Sir, may I go to the washroom?" Kyungsoo's excuse gave me a really good idea. Why not just lie to him and fool around outside for a while? At least I could escape for some fucking while. I raised my hand. "Sir, I need to-" He excused me to the washroom in just a second.

I enthusiastically walked outside, lowkey enjoying being alone in the quiet hallways. The colorful posters stick on the plain white walls. The freshly painted walls and the lights sipping, reflecting on those. The great grayish lockers set, neatly standing side by side with arranged design and slightly given gaps. The grandfather clock, wooden with a huge golden bell, ringing every hour.

I found myself, then, staring at my own reflection on the mirror. I smiled, as I caught myself thinking about Jennie. I was speechless. My head was full of Jennie, Jennie and Jennie. Why all in sudden I liked being fulfilled of her? Why did I love the emotions when I was with her? Why did I miss her even in just a split seconds?

I shook my head. "I can't like her," I softly whispered to myself. But, why not? I mean she's amazing. Ah! She's perfect. I never wanted to fall for her. But there I was, wondering why someone as stunning as her could ever exist in this nasty world. She truly deserved better.

I walked slowly to my class, I found my self stupidly smiling, weirdly. I didn't watch my steps and I bumped into someone. The situation was awkward and worsened by my overbeating heart. I was nervous.

I fell off to the ground, hurting my butt. The person I bumped into kept on apologizing. Why was her voice so familiar? Something caught my eyes. That leather jacket. Through my hoarse voice and my unclear sight, I stuttered, "S-sorry."

"Yeah, it's okay." It was Jennie. "Are you okay though?" She's back to herself where she's worried about me. "I mean you fall pretty bad."

"Nah, I'm sure I'm fine. You don't need to be sorry." Why the fuck did I say that? I chuckled awkwardly. She offered to bring me to the sick bay which I rejected quickly, I was too nervous to go with her.

"Wait, by any chance, you're Jisoo Kim, right?" I smiled, she's so cute when she's this pure. She's an innocent. "Yeah, yeah, you're Jennie Kim, are you?" She nodded fast on my strange question.

"You're pretty popular in this school, especially among the guys," I said. "Yeah, yeah, I know they gossip about me like almost the whole time." She awkwardly laughed. "It's strange, y'know, we're in the same school for three years, and now in the same fucking school but we don't even know each other that deep, right?" Gosh she's so pretty this way. I nodded.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, the last time, Changbin? You know," she scratched my ears. I was totally screwed. "It's okay, you're known for being the school female badass." She bit her lips. Oh gosh, how she bite her lips, so sexy.

"Ah, I'm gonna miss the class if we keep talking like this," I groaned. She's too amazing to be real. "O-okay then. See you later in class?" She stuttered? Ouch. I just waved a 'normal' goodbye, leaving her with bunch of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.