十: Love is Not Over

a/n: things will get tangled. get ready 😉

[Jisoo's POV]

I sipped a cup of green tea, hot, it was just stirred by my own. I sighed. The time was ticking and I wasted it all on my book, for it was interesting. I crossed my legs, then leaned my back on the wall, the light of the sun was shining bright on the afternoon.

I turned pages over pages, impatient for the next scene. It was truly addictive.

Sundays were always great, as I could just wake up past nine o'clock, then relaxed a lot, either on the pool or in side my bedroom, or even shopping on the malls. But instead I locked myself inside that day, trying to calm myself down after the incident which was unnecessarily the worst break down I've ever had.

But I had a boyfriend. I was supposed to be happy. And she's just.. she's my friend. Yeah, yeah I just- I just could not imagine my life without her. She held such an important part of my life, but she left me over a guy. And was it my fault? No. I laughed nervously.

I was scarred, scared, broken hearted. I was lost. But I need to be strong. And that's exactly what I was doing. Denying myself. Lying to myself. Telling my soul I was okay, when my soul itself was hurt so badly. Keeping my deepest secrets, feelings and all. Hiding from the world, I lived behind a mask.

I didn't dare to face the real world. I wasn't ready to accept myself and my choice that I rejected her. I neglected her. I left her. She didn't leave, I left. But I didn't want anyone to see me weak, and the only way was to fake your smile.

And I breathed. I inhaled. I exhaled. "Maybe.. you'll fall in love with me all over again," I whispered softly to myself, then highlighted the part with my bitten highlighter. Then I closed my eyes.

I tried to stop thinking about her, and like the sun I tried to avoid her. But just like the sun itself, I saw her, without even directly looking. She enlightened my day. She used to brighten up my smile. She's given me what I deserved for my whole life. But yet she wasn't a match.

I tried to assured myself with a wrong assumption, so that I would forget. So that I could never remember. But she was always there. And there was no way of running.

For you might have the highest knowledge in the world, but love will teach you more, and you'll learn by every single experience, that true love will never fail.

I took off my pair of glasses, put down my book and went straight to my bed. I lie down, and unintentional tears just flowed away.

Why should I cry? Just over a girl? No, Jisoo, not today. Be strong! I immediately called my boyfriend in rush. "Hey baby," I twirled my hair, sexiness shown off my smirk.

"Can you accompany me shopping?"

///

[Jennie's POV]

I wasn't paying attention either. Somi was busy playing with my hair, behind me. The class was boring as always.

"Okay, so today you'll be receiving your three thousand words essay scores, for those who got nice ones, congratulations, for those who didn't pass, keep trying your best. For those who doesn't even care, good luck," Mrs Brown sighed.

I rolled my eyes carelessly, plugging my wireless earphones, while busily doodling on my math test paper. "Ah! I'm one million percent sure I did it perfectly! How did I get this forty six percent?" Sojung, my seatmate complained, then lie her head on the desk.