七: 'fireflies'

a/n: i lowkey feel bothered with the fact at ppl trying to trend # wewantjennieback or stuff. this is like dude wtf? jennie isn't lazy and fuck whoever trying to bring her down. if she's tired cheer her up not do this kind of thing bitch. fight me 👊 👊

[Third Person POV]

"Morning, baby," the strange figure moved to peck Jennie's forehead. "Ouch!" Jennie held her strangely painful head. The figure began to kiss Jennie's lips rough, surprisingly.

"B-baby? Jisoo?" It turned out it was Jisoo. What the fuck. "W-why are you here?" Jennie stuttered. Her mutters weren't clear at last, her heart beat was that fast and loud like stomping horses as she was very nervous.

"Me? Why am I here?" Jisoo increased her voice pitch. "Oh, wow, how- fuck." She crossed her arms, looking pissed, so she turned to the other way. She frowned. "We're married! The hell-" Jisoo showed a piece of golden metal lining her fourth finger, one dazzling diamond on its top.

"Wait? We are?" Jennie scratched her neck out of confusion. Then she saw something catching her eye. She had the exact same tiny ring, and that caught her attention. What the hell was happening?

"You just proposed to me yesterday," Jisoo insisted.

"Wake up, Jennie," Jisoo coldly scoffed after spraying Jennie with iced water. "What the fuck!" Jennie screamed in shock, she rubbed her red eyes. Oh, she was dreaming. "W-why am I on your bed?"

"You got so drunk last night you fell on my lap," Jisoo whined. "You threw up on my fucking table and I had to clean it off, darling. Why are you so difficult to be taken care off?"

Jennie whimpered out of pain. "Oh, yeah, drink the painkiller pills on top of the bedside table. It'll help you." Jennie thanked her, humming, then drank the pills quick. "You're cute this way," Jisoo thought.

"H-how did I get that drunk last night? Last time I checked I drank three bottles of whiskey and I was fine," Jennie said in her hoarse voice. "But oh it's three months ago, well." Jennie bit her lips.

"Your lollipop. It must be your lollipop," Jisoo sat beside Jennie, while tying her hair. "How? I mean it's just lemon lollipop. It's harmless-"

"Yulhee gave it to you. I saw it. She must put something in that- wait, she has those alcoholic lollipops set. Uhm, that might be the strongest," Jisoo cut Jennie's words.

There's a long silence. "Well, yeah. It taste a bit strong." Jisoo looked at the messy haired girl, "Exactly. The taste you just described explains everything contained in the lollipop. Not just sugar and lemon."

"W-why did you help me? How did it happen?" Jisoo stood up. "I'll tell you later. For now, I suggest you to go home and pack up." Jennie stared in confusion. "Why?"

"Are you kidding me? Tonight we have a camp. Don't you remember anything? It's not like you have amnesia." Jisoo shook her head. Jennie ran away. "Wait!"

Jennie stopped before she reached the door, then leaned against the wall. "Huh?" Jisoo continued coating her face with bb cream. "Actually, your cousin sent me your stuff. You live with him right?"

"Him who?" Jennie questioned. "Kim Donghyuk? Isn't he-" Jennie sort of calmed down in relief. "Oh, him. No he lives in the other side of Seoul, but he has my clothes so- Wait, how does he-"