十一: 'is this just a fling or is it true love?'

[Jennie's POV]

The clear glass of my private jet was just as clear as my bright sight, like the clear colour of the champagne poured on the table in front of me. Yes I was that rich. Thinking about it again, I didn't regret it.

That night I called my mom, I could've done better than reading her sincere disappointment from her voice. All she said was, "This life is your. Choices all on you, you gotta be wise." And she wished me a good luck.

All I knew was my dad didn't care much, but my highly affected grades actually hurt him slightly and I? I ignored him, just like what he did to me.

Just for your information, my family owned a big company for thirty four hotels around the world. My father was thinking about passing me the business, and so he taught me to be independent and brave by sending me to a boarding school in Korea.

It's just a bit lonely, but I didn't care much. And even though he knew that I would mess up lot here, as I grew up without them, living alone in a whole new system, he insisted. Then he found out about me being dropped out of school.

"Well, I suppose you can take a break, then, I know you're business talented, so I suggest you to come back to US as soon as possible and just go with this. I'm sure you'll be alright if you just get a private teacher," he said, out of worries, not even the slightest piece of it.

"I need to take some break." That's all I said. And he allowed me. "I trust you," he told me with his whole heart. And I was done.

"Hey, Taehyung," I greeted through the phone call. "I will arrive in five. You're gonna pick me up- Oh, who's the guy's name? Jeon Jungkook? Oh, your boyfriend. Sure, sure. Thanks though. See you later." I grinned.

"Ah, it's weird picking up someone in a private airport," a boy almost as tall as Taehyung, dressed in all pink and a golden circle glasses on his eyes, rosy cheeks and tinted lips, groaned. "That must be Jungkook," I swore, pulling my luggage.

"Jungkook, isn't it?" I grinned. He gasped for a while. "Yeah- uhm, hi, you're Jennie, right? Shall I call you noona? You're older than me right?" I chuckled a bit at his statement.

"Woah, relax, just call me by my name," I smiled. "And, ah! The car is there already. Let me help you with your stuffs," he offered a bit of help. How kind of his.

"Thanks," I hummed and he just carried two of my backpacks, while walking to the parking lot, not far from there, searching for a dark blue Honda NSX. "Um, do you mind I take you to Starbucks for a while?"

///

[Jisoo's POV]

"Baby wants some ice cream?" Donghan twisted his hands with mine. "Sure, why not?" I grinned. Donghan finally took me to a date after being taken care in the hospital for his oddly deep injury.

The day she left, I wasn't peaceful. Something was definitely missing from me. And she hurt him. What did he ever do that he deserves any of that? Donghan is an innocent, and I believe in that.

I had a strong belief, trust, faith. For ye I didn't need prove, for prove denied the existence of faith itself. Donghan was pure, and he deserved none of the scars given.

"What flavor would you like, miss?" The ice cream seller looked like an impatient mass. But that was just the most impressive ice cream shop down that street. "Green tea, please," I pointed one finger of my right hand.