十七: 이년

a/n: PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST.

[Jennie's POV]

For me, Jisoo was indescribable in a way that I'm always speechless whenever it came to speak about her. She's just way to beautiful above the boundaries that have ever been made. Limitless.

Jisoo was just different. Her vibe. Her appearance. How she acted. She was- ah, she deserved all of the happiness in the whole world. In which way could I express how much I love her? None.

She's just over what anyone see, better than it all. She truly was one of a kind.

///

[Jisoo's POV]

Jennie was not just a female badass. She's closeted soft and lovely. I love her hilarious jokes, and how her gummy smile could be so fucking adorable. I loved the way her eyes weren't visibly seen when she laughed.

I loved every single piece of her. How harsh and rude, but hot she could be when she rapped. Or how angelic she could be when she sang. Also, her sexy dance moves, when she did it like an elastic rubber band, but the pretty one.

How she made my heart thumped. How Jennie spoke and her oscar-worthy acts. How sweet she was when we talked about cats and roses. Or how enthusiastically hyped she was whenever the topic was music.

And the thought, the idea of her, made me sick. For I love her too damb much, but the fact just stabbed me right in my chest for another millionth time.

///

Was it the fate?

It was raining loudly. Thunders striking the ground, following the lightning that came before. The dark grayish sky covered in all unfriendly clouds. The wind blew hardly, the weather was causing so much damage.

Especially to Jisoo.

Before it was just an ordinary beautiful day, where the skies were blue with fluffy clouds hanging on it, while colorful birds were chirping along on the tree branches.

It was supposed to be work time, but she felt like not coming. Nevertheless, she didn't come. While tightening hed coat and shoving her hands in her pocket, she hoped that she wouldn't freeze in such temperature.

Then it started falling. One drop by another one. Becoming quicker and quicker, her plan to the garden was actually an awful one. The rain started becoming worse and worse, causing Jisoo to hide under the tree alone.

"Huh, guess I'm just unlucky today."

But, the fate said otherwise.

The other one who was awfully worried all in sudden rushed to the garden even without any text. Jennie drove by her own after finding out that Jisoo didn't come to her father's office.

One black SUV landed perfectly on the street, revealing the familiar woman in black coat to Jisoo's eyes. It was hard to realize who was that until the person herself went out of her car with an umbrella, a black one, on her hands.

"Jisoo," the voice said, a bright smile that saved Jisoo's day. "Come with me." Jisoo took Jennie by her hands, walking under Jennie's umbrella.

"How did you know I was here?" Jisoo closed her door. "By instinct," Jennie chuckled a bit, slamming her car door. "Thank you," Jisoo hummed. "Sure, but next time rethink about your choice. Don't be this clumsy, okay?"