十三: tired of hearing sorry [pt.1]

[Jennie's POV]

The morning I woke, I was fully naked on my bed with a stranger on my bed as I expected. The stiff, tensed-up body was snoring, and I kissed his forehead fondly. It was none other than Wonho.

His sun-kissed skin was all exposed and his sleeping expression was like a sulking kid. His buffy body was cuddling a pillow and I could see clothes littered everywhere, here and there. The dirty night I spent without regrets. I quickly opened my phone, to check if there was any notifications.

"H-hi Jennie," he stammered, as he woke up and rubbed his irritated eyes. "Hey," I patted his arms, while scrolling throughout my twitter page. He still looked groggy from last night's event.

"Did you have fun last night?" I smirked, not bothering to look at him when he was blushing. I gotta keep it cool. I could feel the radiation from his red cheeks.

"Y-yeah, sure.. And I did have a good rest too." I grinned, giving back another sweet innocence. "Good, a-anyways- I-I gotta go?" He awkwardly asked. "Hmm, yeah, bye~"

He immediately put on his boxers and clothes, carelessly, then shoved his phone in his pocket. "Ugh, Hoseok?" Yes, I called his real name.

"Yes?" He looked back before turning the door knob. "Can you like leave me your contact?" He scratched his neck as if he was screwed. "Hey, let's make this less awkward." I giggled.

"Honestly it's also my first time fucking an unknown guy from the club, dear.. So I don't know how this will go- I mean like, yeah y'know," I raised my eyebrows.

"Give me your twitter username?" He asked with flustered face. "Jendeukki99," I nodded. "I'm whx93," he exchanged his username with mine. Followed by a single tap, I answered, "Okay. Can we like communicate more, maybe hang out here? Cuz I feel a little lonely here..."

He looked at me in concern. "I mean like, I do have my cousin and cousin in law, but eh, I don't have any friends- if you know what I mean," I side smiled, arching my brows.

"Sure thing," he smiled in confidence. I could see he's way calmer and less awkward than before. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him smiling through his foggy eyes. I wish I could fall for a someone like him.

But my heart's already stolen by someone else.

Since he left already, I decided to take a little bath. I swarmed the bath tub with warm water and threw some colorful rainbow, heart shaped bath bombs. I slowly watch the color exploded, and jumped into the water to remove any filthy, lustful feelings in me, without warning.

When the bath salt touched my skin, I felt cleaned. My wrinkling body sank underneath the water, and I closed my eyes in a relaxing way, which caused me to relieve all my tiredness away. For once, I actually felt my depression being erased.

But awfully, it reminded me of someone. "Wish she was here," I pouted.

I didn't understand why Jisoo always came up to my mind, whenever I felt this miserable. What kind of sorcery did she use to trick me this way? For once, I could consider myself as the stupidest person in the world. Was I that naive?

The only memory visible in my head was her face. And all the messy, tangled love story timeline we made up, made my eyes squint on it, as I barely feel justice in it, like I was the only one hurt. I slowly groaned, as I hugged myself, then surprisingly splashed the water.

"Why do you have to make me this way?" I growled lowly, my heart on its own pace. "Jisoo-ah~" She did make me crazy. And that's how I found out a new experience; jerking off.