Chapter 1

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I close my eyes feeling the delicious scent of the coffee I'm drinking. I was heading to school and decided to come and say hello to my best friend Jiheon. He graduated last year and works on a coffee shop now. I was sad when he left, but I somehow felt okay. I can see him anytime I want. I am currently a junior which means I'm graduating next year. Without my bestfriend school really just got boring again. But I only have a couple more months to go and I mean..how bad can it possibly be.

30 minutes later
I arrive at school and look at my schedule "biology"I wisper to myself as I continue walking. I join the messy classroom which was now full of paper airplanes, screaming and chatting.I leave all my things on the desk I think is better.I then remeber I forgot my biology notebook in my locker. I leave the classroom and head to the lockers , Once there I found mine I unlock it and search carefully for my book. I found it and held it in my hands. "They really make this books too heavy" I walked my way back to the classroom.
I entered the class only to find that my things had been thrown agressively to the ground. "Who did this!" I ask in an angry tone, clearly offended by the stranger's action. I raise my head to scan everyone.
Suddenly someone raises his hand.I did not expect the person to be honest, wow
There was this boy with tanned skin, brown eyes, black hair and an intimidating grin on his face. "I did"he said in a really calm and scary tone. It was like he was teasing ky temper.  "You mind placing them back?" I request
"actually I mind, and if you have a problem you can talk with my fist" he said while attracting some glances towards us. Well I guess we have a little problem
Just in time before any fights or trouble start Mr.kim enters the room. " good morning class.... Mr. Taehyung why aren't you sitted?" He asks with a frown and tilts his head to the side.
I stare intensely to the mysterious boy who threw my things probably hoping for a 'sorry' or something. "I'm sorry Mr.Kim" I say as I pick up my things and start searching for a spot to finally rest in.
I Finally saw one. I ended sitting in a really ugly chair which looked who got straight out of prison, it had scratches, drawings and gum was stuck at the bottom. It was the only chair left though."Well...crap".

Later
Later at lunch that day I decided to go to the school cafeteria. I normaly would carry my own food around but I just happened to forget that day. As I walk through the crowded halls I could hear the gossips and mess all around me. Once I arrive I open the pair of doors that led me towards what would be the best part of my day, food!

Once I got in I felt a strange object hit my head "oww!" I complained even though it didn't even hurt, I turn my head to a side only to see the boy from the class earlier today. "Excuse me, I believe you hit me" He had a frown on my face while I talked. "It wasnt my fault you stood there like an idiot" He said coldly while staring at me. His friends were staring at me and back at him repeatedly. I didnt recognize any of them, neither I remember ever talking to them. "Well Im sor-" ,
I got interrupted by a loud but not that loud scream "JUNGKOOK!!!" Someone said as I looked behind me. "Hey, Hobi hyung" he Replied to the man. He had this red hair and tanned skin, lets not forget about some cute dimples on the edges of his cheeks which paired up perfectly with his body. His body was toned as if he goes to the gym a lot. He waved at the mysterious boy. I guess I  can assume his name is  Jungkook...