Chapter 25

Announcement

Hey, so I'm sorry if some things in the story don't match up or stuff like that. By this point in the story I really have forgoten most secondary characters lol,
It seems that I never gave Taehyung's friends any names so I'll make them up. just go with it please.
Thank you😉❤️

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I wake up to my annoying alarm ringing. "God! Why this early ,it's sunday anyway!" I thought while turning it off and shifting my positon.
What felt like a few minutes later my phones' alarm starts going off. That's weird
Why would my alarm go off in a sunday?
Wait! That's not right.  I shot my eyes open trying to think clearly. "Omg, today is monday isn't it!" I started panicking. I jump out of bed and look at the time.
SHIT-

It's 7. "Class starts at 7:30..." I mumble to myself as I desperately shuffle through different  piles of clothing for something to wear.
By the time I was ready with my outfit, teeth , etc  it was about  7:20

"The bus left me anyway.." I start doubting myself in whether to go to school or not.
I sat kn my bed with a pout,
"Tae sweety, You are sooo late, ...what the actual FRICK are doing sitting down!" My mom screams as she grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me harshly towards her.

I guess i'm going to school after all..

We both rush and hop our way through the living room all the way to our car.
(The reason why I take the bus is because I really crave freedom right now.
My mom is really overprotective and you know...)
We get to the car and get in. We speed our way to my school. It's about 7:45 by now.
"Mom I'm already late" I whine as she shushes me and continues our little highway speed adventure,
We eventually get to school and I rush iut and towards my class.
I voilently open the door to my classroom and suddenly feel embarrased as everyone in the room is now watching me. "Why are you so late Mr. Kim Taehyung?" The teacher asks me with a raised eyebrow.
I gulped and I could feel my mouth having a sudden loss of words.
"Fine, just sit down but you just earned yoursef a detention,, afterschool" he specified as I just shyly mouthed a sumple 'k'.

I sat down and got my notebook out. I was just doodling around my page, but I still had the sensation as if someone was watching me. I look over to my right and meet Jungkook's shy gaze on me. Our eyes meet and he immediately looks away. I blush as I see him smile. "Omg, yesterday.." I mentally scream as I remember yesterdays' events. I blushed harder IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE.
A few minutes later

"Ok class, good work, see you tomorrow" The teacher dismisses us. The halls start flooding with kids from all classes. I rush out and try to prevent getting caught in beetween the multiple waves of humans that rush to the cafeteria.

I got there and sat where I normally did. "Hey Tae" I heard my friends greet me as I waved back.
"Someone's all blushy and happy today huh?" I hear in of the guys in Jungkook's table say as he sat down. I was staring at him fluffy hair when suddenly his face turned toward my table. We both looked at each other but quickly turned away.
"What was that!"I heard Melanie whisper shout in amusement, "what was what?" I play dumb as I pop a piece of fried chicken in my mouth.
"Tae, he totally checked you out or did my eyes just fail to SEE" she continues defending her argument as all I can do is laught and wait for nothing to blow our cover.

We were all done eating and I offered myself to throw away everyones trash.
I walk towards the trash with some trays in my hands. When I reach the garbage I was struggling with holding the trash's lid and the actuall trash. Suddenly a hand pops up and holds the tiny door for me. I rause my head to see Jungkook smiling while looking at his shoes. I throw the trash insde and smile. "Thank you.."
"Here.." he says as he discretely hands me a tiny post it note.
I quickly rab it and stuff it in my pocket. "What's this" I ask.
"Just read it Tae.. i have to go" were his alst words as he left.
I inderstand we can't be adiund each other as much due to our friends and the whole fucked up situation we are in , generally.

I go back to my friends and we start walming back to class. I guess no one seemed to notice about the note thing. Cool.

Once I get to class I decide to carefully open the note.

|———————————————|
|Meet me at the rooftop at 10:00
| -kook
|