👁‍🗨chapter 26

|———————————————|
|Meet me at the rooftop at 10:00
|                                              -kook
|
I blushed and started laughing while holding my cheeks in embarrasment.
There I was, holding a little post-it note in my hand and smiling like an idiot.
"Hey, what chu laughing at?" I heard my friends ask in a cheeky tone
"Oh, it's nothing" I smiled at them as they gave me a weird unsatisfied look.
"Fine.." they left my desk with a frown.
Of course I wasn't going to tell them. Sure " I am fooling around with a guy that used to be my enemy" thats not weird at all. I am aware that I have to tell them at some point. It's just that that point isn't today,

I found myself staring too much at the clock during class , I guess I was eager for 10 to arrive. I was constantly dozing off thinking. 'Was I being a bad friend?" I don't know.

Eventually the clock hit it's digits and It was time.
"May I go to the bathroom?" I said as I raised my hand
"Sure" Mr Kim said without looking at me. His eyes were glued to the board, clearly concentrated over today's topic.

Once I got to the rooftop I was now sweating and hyperventilating in nervousness.
I took a deep breath.
Ignoring the 'do not enter' sign I pushed the rusty old door open. The fresh air hitting my face. I looked around and found Jungkook sitting in a corner. I walked toward him and smiled as he waved at me.
He stood up and grabbed my hands. "I wanna show you something" he said as he pulled me with him. We walked into an old but spacious shed that was actually very well hidden in comparison to everything else. You could almost not notice it when going to the rooftop.
He closed the door behind us and took a deep breath,
just as I was about to ask what was wrong he connected his lips to mine. I moaned and he smirked into the kiss. He left my lips and moved onto my neck. My mouth was now cold from the absence of attention. I felt him sucking onto my skin causing my moans to get louder. His hand traveled up from my stomach to my mouth and covered it, he gently leaned over and whispered. "Baby boy, you don't wanna be so loud. We don't wanna get caught" He said it in such a seductive way it turned me on so badly. I closed my eyes and nodded along to his instructions.

I took his face with both of my hands and pulled him back to my mouth and kissed him passionately. He was the one who moaned this time and I smirked.

I tugged on his shirt signalling him to remove it. "Wanna do it for me baby?" He whispered as I bit my lip and nodded. I pulled the clothing above his head and took it off.
His perfect abs now exposed completely. I ran my hand gently over them making his head fall back and his mouth part open. The idea that that body was mine to enjoy right now made me go wild.

I couldn't stop my hands from traveling down to his belt and undoing it. He then lowered his pants and left himself dressed in only his boxers. I got on my knees and finished lowering his clothing. His member sprung out. 'I don't remeber it being this big' I thought.
I wrapped my hand around his thing and started pumping up and down. He moaned uncontrollably. "Fuck Tae..." he put his hand in his mouth to try to keep himself from being too loud. After a while I removed my hand and replaced it with my mouth.
"Ahhh". His hands went to my hair and pulled on it softly. The vibrations of my moans were giving him an extra dose of pleasure he didn't know he could have. I felt him twitch and release his liquid in my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up to see him panting and staring at me in a lovingly way. "What?" I asked with a light chuckle as I cleaned my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Well It's my turn to return the favor" he said as he buckled up his pants and got on his knees.

Fast forward

We were both panting in exhaustment. We decided to skip the rest of class and get back after lunch. Jungkook insisted on talking to me. We were sitting in a little corner of the rooftop. His arm around my body  as my head was laying on the wall of the shed behind us.
"Baby boy I think you should come to my house tonight" he said as he started stroking my arm gently.
"I don't know, I'm not good at sneaking out" I lied, the truth was I had never ever even though of escaping the comfort of my house or even my room.

"Fine, maybe I'll come to you then,." He said mysteriously as I laughed.