Chapter 3

3:00 am
[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
It's about 3:00 am and Jungkook is still in my house. He is currently staring at the ceiling while laying on his back on top of the rugged floor. Meanwhile I sit beside him sketching the rocket on my Science notebook.
"Jungkook, we really have to get this done." I said while I sharpened my pencil. "If you wouldn't be such a baby and argue with me over everything we would have finished this a while ago." He said while yawning "I could be home playing overwatch or something."he pouted. honestly it was kinda cute. I shook my head  "Then we should finish right now" I suggested.

3 hours later

"It looks great" I say. " I guess" he says while looking at his phone. We did a life size spaceship with compartments for lugagge or food in this case. We even attached some fireworks for an extra touch of creativity. Jungkook didnt mind on saying 'thank you' or anything. But I didnt really care. "You can leave now" I told him while he shooted a death glance at me. "Are you making me leave?" He asked clearly offended by my comment. "Yes" I assured. "Sure,you need the house to be alone for you to be able to do it huh? He said with his head a bit tilted "uummm...what do you mean?" I asked nervously while fidgering with my hands as they began to sweat. "You know what I'm talking about. I know you're no angel sweetie". I felt my face heat up as it reddened. "Are you blushing?" He teased "WHAT, NO I'M NOT-" I tried to make a less fool out of myself. "Fine I'm leaving" he finally said while picking up his bag "enjoy your.....hand" he said and walked out. "OMG, THIS BOY", I locked the door and walked to my room. I threw myself on the bed and screamed over a pillow. I didn't know if I screamed because I was happy, sad, angry.

EMOTIONS ARE CONFUSING.