👁‍🗨Chapter 19

—————————————
Hi! Before I start this chapter I want to say it contains a little smut 👀👅

I asked if any of you guys wanted this chapter (the smut) to be written ,but you didn't  let me know ☹️
This had to happen anyways so I wrote it hehe🙈❤️
Love-🌻

————————————-
⚠️‼️⚠️

You know what.... fuck it!

"Jungkook!" I interrupted him
I sighed " kiss me"

"NARRATOR'S POV"
"w-what, are you s-serious?" He blushed but this soon disapeared as his face got brighter than the sun, he didn't know those two simple words meant so much , 'I guess it depends who says them' .
It just happened that in this ocassion the perfect person did. That alone got Jungkook up in the clouds.
"Yeah, why not" Taehyung sighed as he tried to let himself loosen up. He couldn't believe he was doing this. But he needed to know.

He needed to know if what he felt for Taehyung was just some weird feeling or if it was really love.

Jungkook quickly placed a hand in Tae cheek. They only stared into each other's eyes. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know" Jungkook sweetely affirmed.
Taehyung nodded. "I know, but I want this to happen"
"Me too" Jungkook whispered as he started leaning in. None of them stared away.
Surprisingly, it wasn't uncomfortable for any on the two.
Jungkook stopped leaning once his forhead was againts Tae's. He exhaled and finally connected their lips in a simple but meaningful kiss. Their lips were moving in synch. Both of them melting into each other's arms. Tae had really gotten a little more comfortable when being around Jungkook. It didn't mean he got less nervous, he just got a little more cozy with the boy being around.

Jungkook removed his hand from Tae's face and placed it on his waist. Tae felt the sudden action and something just snapped in him. He knew this was wrong, but it somehow felt right. He coudn't find the strength to push him away. He had already delayed this way too much, he couldn't fight back anymore. Tae instinctively wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and brought him closer to him. The sweet little kiss which they started began getting a little more heated. Jungkook's  hand traveled up and down Taehyung's thigh. He moaned.
Jungkook broke the kiss slowly and stared at Tae's lips.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Tae started apologizing about the sudden sound which left his lips.
But Jungkook absolutely loved it.
"Do it again Tae" he said in a low raspy voice as he connected his lips to Tae's neck .
The boy moaned in pleasure again. Tae's hands traveled all around Jungkook's body making the younger moan too.

They were now addicted to this. Addicted to one another. They grew addicted to each other's scent, smile, body. They both knew they needed this so badly,

Jungkook reached out and started undoing the buttons in Tae's shirt. They were both heavily panting. Adrenaline rushing through both of the boy's veins. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into another passionate kiss.

Jungkook grabbed the back of Taehyung's thighs and carried him to his bed. He hovered over him and continued leaving wet kisses and love bites in the oldest's neck. Slowly traveling down to his abs. "Kook" Taehyung managed to say in between moans. He brought his hand to Jungkook's neck and pulled his up again. He started  planting a trail of small kisses from his jawline to his chest, "hyung" he moaned.

'Knock knock'