Chapter 7

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

I took another drink from the bar while watching the guys have fun. The rest of the People arrived later and were dancing and cheering. "Hey" I heard Taehyung  greet. "what do you want?" I said rudely "I'm sorry I should just leave" he turned in his heels to walk away but my instinct held hiw wrist tightly to prevent him from leaving.
"Just finish your damn sentence" I spoke.
He seemed quite surprised by my actions but actually he looked happy.
"I just wanted to thank you" he smiled. I smiled back. " I just didn't want you to die...in MY house" I laughed. "Oh, okay" he frowned.
'Wait, his expression changed, as if he where sad. Did I just make him sad!' "I just wanted to be grateful, bye" He smiled and left.
"Jungkook! Why are you so stupid! You just hurt him" I whisper yelled while regretting my offensive joke. "Do you like him?" I heard a voice behind me say. A voice I instantly recognized as Rap Monster. "Stop that crap,I don't like him!" I defended.
"Calm down, I believe you" he said while handing me a drink.

"What's this?" I asked and smelled the powerful drink.
"It's bodka, don't drink it just yet" I stared at him confusedly "just follow me, the boys are waiting for us" I nodded and followed. We went to my bedroom.
All the boys were sitting on the floor forming a circle. He was there too. I stared at him and he stared at me . He smiled and quickly stared at the floor. I smirked and sat down. They were a couple of girls in there.
Okay , are you ready?!" Hoseok said in English. "I am, but what exactly are we doing?" I asked. HE SMIRKED

"We are playing TRUTH OR DARE"