Chapter 11

NEXT DAY
TAEHYUNG'S POV
"Okay class,so please remember to do your homework" Mr. Kim said as the bell rang and student started filling the halls. "Hey, Tae" I heard someone call. "Yeah?" I saw Jungkook walking towards me "so I was wondering if you would like to come to my house or something?"
"Umm.. sure why not?" I replied
"Cool, see you after school then" and with that he left. He seemed a bit awkward though ,like if he was nervous of something.
I brushed it of and continued with my day.

AFTER SCHOOL

The bell rang meaning it was time to go home.But definetly not MY home, but Jungkook's. He acted really weird today,  he just seemed confused. Probably because of all the drama we had about the party. I got out of school and started to walked towards Jungkook's house. 'Taehyung!" I heard someone scream behind me. I turned around and saw Jungkook jogging It's way towards me. "Hey" he simply said since he was trying to normalize his breath. "Hey, how are you ?" I replied back trying to make this less awkward "good, thank you" he answered. "Are you exited by going to my house!" He eagerly asked like if he were a 6 year old bringing a new friend home. "Umm... yeah, i guess" I coldly replied.

Minutes later

"Oh look we're here" he got his keys out unlocking the front door. "You want something to drink?" He went to the kitchen "sure" I was super thirsty at this point. "I heard a pop and went into the kitchen and saw a huge coke bottle being opened by Jungkook. He had 2 fancy glass cups with some ice cubes in them.
"Why so fancy?" I asked curiously. "No reason at all" he replied . He handed me one of the cups and kept the other one to himself. "Hey Jungkook are you home?!" I heard a woman yell. "Yeah and I brough a guest" he yelled back. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and close to us. "Ohh Baby!" The woman said grabbing my cheeks and squishing them tightly. " MOOM!" Jungkook complained embarrased at his mom's behavior towards me. "No! It's okay" I chuckled.
"Mom we're going to my room" Jungkook said and started going up the stairs. Suddenly Jungkook's mom whisperes in my ear. "Are you Taehyung?" I simply nodded. "Wow, Jungkook always talks about you!" She happily whispered. I blushed. "Really?" She nodded. "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled from the second floor. I looked at Jungkook's mom in permission to leave, she just nodded. "Oh and by the way, you can call me Kim " she said. "Thanks!" I went upstairs. Junkook was waiting for me. "I hope she didn't say anything embarrasing" he blushed. "Nah, don't worry. She didn't" I lied. "Cool, wanna play overwatch?" He eagerly asked "umm ...I Don't know how to play" I sadly said. "Oh don't worry I'll teach you" he simply answered.

                            Why is he being so nice?