Chapter 20

Hellou, I'm very sorry if this story sucks, I don't write that often so I may be a little uneducated lol
I had to change a few details in Jungkook's flashback scene, I have a lot of new ideas, but I had to change a few things for them to work out,

Sorry again❤️
—————————————

'Knock knock'

"Guys?" Jungkook's mom's voice was heard after the the sudden door knock.
The two boys separated from each other as quickly as they could and tried to get theirselves toguether again. Taehyung was quick tos button up his shirt and Jungkook quickly fixed his hair and clothes.
Once they were decent Tae sat down in the floor again.
Jungkook got up and opened the door not without flashing his iconic bunny smile, "sweetie are you okay, do you want any snacks?" His mom sweetly asked smiling back. "No, mom we are fine, bye!" He was quick to try and dismiss her. "Sweetheart what's the rush? May I come in?" She asked as she brought her hand to ruffle her son's hair, "mom" he whined. "Kookie, just let me in, I promise I win't say anything embarrasing" Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung. He nodded and mouthed 'It's okay". Jungkook smiled and continued his actions. He opened the door completely and alowed her to come in. Her eyes wondered all around the room. "Well, Kookie, you shouldn've at least cleaned a bit" she started as she laughed. "Mom, you said you wouldn't say anything embarrasing" Jungkook whined like a 3- year old again. Her mom gave him a death glare which was effective in making him stop talking,
"Yeah, sorry I'll clean up after, but can you like, leave, please" he whispered the last part. Her mom flashed a reassuring smile. "Sure, but can you come with me , I promise it's gonna be quick. I just have to change a small lightbulb from the chandelier" her mom said as she grabbed her son's hands and popped a 'pretty please' face.
"Fine" Jungkook gave in an they started walking behind her,
Before leaving he mouthed a quick 'I'll be back' and Tae nodded with a smile.

Tae started thinking. His mind flushing with all these ideas and questiones he wanted an answer bit simply couldn't 'Is Jungkook actually gay?' 'Does he like me?'

"JUNGKOOK'S POV"

"Okay, which lightbulb did you want me to change?" I said with an annoyed and tired voice, the truth was that I wanted to get back to Tae as quickly as possible. This may sound soo cheesy but, I miss his lips. They were soft and moist and so addicting to kiss. "Sweetie, there is no lightbulb for you to change,-but" she chuckled and and began talking again "but, You didn't actually think I wouldn't notice right?" She asked sarcastically. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. I began to get nervous. 'Was she talking about me and Tae?' "Sweetie, I was your age once I know you're still trying to find out about yourself but please be careful" she started to say with a worried tone. "What do you mean" She lifted her finger snd pointed at my neck. "What?" I asked. She grabbed a mirror from the kitchen countertop and brought it closer to me so I could take a look for myself. My whole neck was covered in bright purple and red hickeys. I gasped in shock . "Moooom" I started panicking. "Here" she said handing me a case of makeup from her bag. "Mom, thank you" I said and hugged her. She seemed taken back but hugged be back , she then planted a sweet kiss in my forhead. "Apply some on Taehyung's neck too" she laughed. I turned red as a tomato as smiled shyly. "Thanks" I mumbled and left.

I returned to my room and found Tae sitting on the floor , he was scrowling through his instagram feed with his phone. He looked so cute. "Hey" I announced that I was back and he looked at me and smiled.

"Tae.... wanna continue?"