Chapter 9

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I dare you to give me a lap dance" he smirked

My jaw dropped "what?!, I can't do that" I laughed nervously "You can but you don't want to" he reassured "yes! Exactly!" I exclaimed
"But you have to..or else" he threatened. I could feel myself sweating and my heart beating faster that usual. "Fine" I finally gave in.
I stood up amd headed over to a little table and pulled out a chair. I grabbed it and brought it back to were everyone was. "Make it fast please" I begged Jungkook but he didn't seem to care.
"Yoongi, can you please set 10 minutes on the timer?" He requested while sitting on the chair. "What!?, 10 minutes is too much Jungkook!" I whined

"If you want them to be over soon you should start now" he said and rubbed his tights "this guys are waiting for you" he smiled. I got closer to him. And sat on his lap. When I got on my thigh rubbed his member unexpectedly. His head fell back and he moaned. Everyone in the room was shocked "damn, I think Jungkook is enjoying this way to much" Hoseok said. "I think so too" said a shocked Yoongi.

NARRATOR'S POV
Taehyung was starting to like this, he liked how much control he had over Jungkook. He loved how he could make him moan louder if he wanted to. He loved how Sexy Jungkook seemed in this position.' to be honest his thights are quite comfy.'He thought while he continued to grind against Jungkook.
"Guys it's over".... they didn't separate.
"GUYS IT'S OVER" yoongi screamed. But they didn't hear him. All they could hear were Jungkook's moans. "Damn, this is all just too much" said Jimin while standing up. He got closer to the two and tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "Yes?" Taehyung asked "the time was done 5 minutes ago" he said and Taehyung quickly jumped of Jungkook. "Why didn't you say so before!" He said and sat down again. "Umm.. we did" Yoongi defended. "Okay,okay. Lets' just continue" Taehyung suggested. "Umm... I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" Jungkook said and rushed to the bathroom with his hands over his area. "You gave him a boner" jimin simply said making me choke. "What!! No!?"

❌⚠️WARNING⚠️❌
JUGNKOOK'S POV

"Umm... I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" I said and rushed to the bathroom covering my boner. Once I got to the bathroom I felt relieved. "Now, I have to take care of you" I said while looking at my member. I carefully lowered my pants and underwear. I took it all in my hand and slowly started pumping it up a down.
"Damn Taehyung you are so good" I moaned without noticing I was craving for his touch again. I started moving my nand faster with every stoke. I finally reached my climax and cummed all over my hand. "That was so good" I whispered.

⚠️❌⚠️

I washed my hands and got rid of evidence. I walked out again and sat in the circle again. "Jungkook?" They asked "yeah?" I said while looking at my phone. "What were you doing in there?" They asked curiously. "Nothing, and either way that's not of your business" they giggled. "Fine"

"We are just going to ignore the fact that you were masturbating in the bathroom and moaning Taehyung's name"