2

Rina sat with a group of people at lunch, talking about their weekend. She often felt that someone was watching her, but when she looked up she couldn't see anyone.

"So Rina" Jimin said nudging her "What are you doing this Friday? Fancy going out?"

Rina smiled "It depends on where you are planning to go. Because last time I went out with you, you ditched me for another girl and I was left alone with people I didn't know"

"Sorry about that" Jimin grinned "She was just really hot"

Rina rolled her eyes "Whatever Park Jimin. Who else are you planning to bring?"

"A few guys from our department and there's this new guy who works on the floor above. He seems pretty cool" Jimin said, stuffing crisps into his mouth "Are you going to invite any girls?"

"I knew there was a catch" Rina sighed "I could ask a few of my friends if they are up for a night out"

"Hey, hey" Namjoon said quietly "What about inviting Jungkook?"

"No way!" Jin said "He's a freak. If he goes then I am staying at home. He creeps me out. He never says a word and I always feel him glaring at me"

"I don't think he is that bad" Rina said "Have you ever spoken to him?"

"I don't want to speak to him" Jin scoffed "The guy is a freak. I'm sure I can hear him speaking to himself sometimes"

"Yeah, the guy has a screw loose" Jimin said "The only reason why he has this job is because his dad owns the business. If not, the guy would be in jail"

Rina tutted "Now you're all overthinking and being mean. I'm sure he is harmless"

"If you say so" Bomi said, "You've never had to sit opposite him while working. It's awful. It's like a dark cloud has descended on me every time he sits down. It's weird. He is weird, I'm telling you"

"Then why not swap desks?"

"You think someone would want to sit at my desk, knowing that creepy is on the one opposite?"

"Stop being so mean" Rina said, "Have you ever tried talking to him?"

"No, and I don't want to"

Rina sighed "Well, I think you are judging a book by it's cover. I'm sure he is sweet...despite looking creepy and talking to himself"

"Then you go and talk to him"

"What?"Rina said, "You mean now?"

The group at her table smirked at her and she huffed and stabbed the tomato on her plate, then pointed the fork at her friends.

"I'm telling you" She said "You are mean. I happen to think he has a really cute face. In fact, I think he is handsome"

"Then why don't you suck his dick?" Jin said "Take his virginity whilst your at it"

Everyone at the table burst into laughter and Rina shook her head. She looked up and saw Jungkook looking over at the table, but when she caught his eyes, he quickly grabbed his things and rushed out the lunch room.

"I'm sure he heard you" Rina said "You guys are horrible, you know"

"Don't care"Namjoon said "He's a little creep and I don't care if you think he is handsome, he's just strange"

"Whatever" Rina said, "I'm going to grab my coat and go out for some fresh air and no, I'd rather not have bullies keeping me company"

"Not bullies" Jimin said "Just telling the truth"

"If you say so pretty boy" Rina said and left the group at the table, still talking about Jungkook.

Rina walked towards the staff room and paused when she saw someone holding her coat. She frowned and stepped into the room.

"Jungkook?" She said, and he jumped around staring at her with wide eyes "What are you doing with my coat?"

"I, uh, you see...um...it-it...f-fell off the h-hook" Jungkook said trying to hang it back up "I, uh, was o-only picking it up for y-you"

"Oh" Rina said "Well thank you. Most people would have left it on the floor"

"Y-you're wel-welcome" Jungkook said stepping away from her "I, uh, yeah. H-have a nice day"

"Hey Jungkook" Rina said "You too"

Jungkook was bright red and he quickly nodded before leaving the room in a hurry. Rina pulled on her coat and wandered through the building towards the lift. She pressed the button and a shiver shot down her spine. She looked over her shoulder to see Jungkook standing at the end of the hall, half of his body hidden by the wall, watching her.

She lifted her hand to send him a small wave and he stumbled backwards before running off. 

"Ok...that was a little bit weird" She muttered to herself and stepped into the lift. She didn't look up and stared at her phone, hoping that the guy she liked had messaged her. When she unlocked her phone, she smiled. 

He messaged her back and she giggled slightly.

"So cheesy" She said and quickly responded to the message.

The lift went down a few more floors and stopped to let more people on. She smiled and stepped out the way for them to squeeze in. Rina stuffed her phone into her pocket as one of the men tried to read her message, and he huffed to show his annoyance.

Rina was the last one to step from the lift and she walked across the large lobby, saying hi to a few of the people working on the same floor as her. Rina was proud that she didn't smoke because she saw what it did to her parents and she wasn't prepared to go through the suffering or put her friends through any of the pain she had gone through, when she lost them both.

Now, Rina only had herself. Her family was small and she was the only one left. Her grandparents had died when she was little and now her parents had died, it was just her. Rina didn't mind as such because she had a good group of friends. She also wasn't fussed about getting a boyfriend, but a certain boy had caught her eye.

Of course, they weren't in a relationship. They just had fun but it wasn't like a relationship was off the radar. Rina liked Taehyung and he liked her back.

They just didn't want the relationship status just yet.

What she didn't know, was that another man had his eyes on her and he would do anything to keep Taehyung and Rina apart.