24

Rina sat on the chair staring at the wall as Jungkook brushed her wet hair. She had been allowed to shower and Jungkook waited for her to be done so he could help her sort her hair out. She was surprised at how gentle he was considering he beat her and forced her into doing things she didn't want to.

Jungkook hummed as he combed her hair and she wanted to hit him and run. He kept saying how pretty she was and how beautiful her hair felt. But she didn't feel pretty. She felt disgusted and ashamed that she let him do those things to her. Her mind was constantly thinking about her friends in the basement and if they were alive or not.

Rina closed her eyes as she thought of Taehyung and remembered how awful it was to see Jungkook attack him, injuring his face. Then, of course, Bomi. Her best friend who had her tongue cut out. She was worried that the others would be hurt as well and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

"There," Jungkook said, "All pretty. I've done a plait for you. How does it feel? Are you happy with me? I know you are because you love me,"

Rina tensed when Jungkook hugged her from behind burying his face into her neck. She gritted her teeth when she felt him place soft kisses on her bare skin and it took everything to stop herself from pushing him away.

"I have a present for you," He whispered against her skin "Would my angel like to see the present?"

Rina nodded and Jungkook moved to stand in front of her, holding his hand out for her. She took his hand and he pulled her after him talking to himself under his breath. Rina felt her heart jump into her throat when he led her downstairs and towards the basement.

Jungkook took her downstairs and she held back a gasp at the sight of her friends. Bomi had gotten much thinner and her cheeks were sunken but she was clean. The boys had lost a bit of weight and they looked tired. A thick bandage covered Taehyung's eye and Rina bit into her lip to stop herself from crying.

"I have thought about what you said to me, angel," He said looking at her and squeezing her hand "I will allow you to talk to your friends and since we are getting married tomorrow, you will need some friendly advice. I'm sure the girl can help you calm down and maybe get you ready for me tomorrow,"

"R-really?" Rina said quietly.

"Of course," He smiled and tugged her arm, making her fall into his chest. He lifted her face up by her chin and kissed her "Because I love you and you need a friend before the big day. Do you love me, Rina? I know you love me but I like to hear it,"

Rina swallowed the lump in her throat "I...I love you,"

Jungkook smiled brightly at her and kissed her forehead "They aren't chained to the wall because they behaved for us. If they try to escape, we will have to kill them. Ok?"

Rina nodded and Jungkook kissed her once more before going back upstairs. The door closed and Rina burst into tears and went to her friends. They hugged each other tightly.

"I'm so sorry," Rina cried "This is all my fault,"

"How is this your fault?" Jimin asked.

"I should have listened to you about him. I just ignored you because I-"

"You are a nice person," Jin said, "So, please don't say this is your fault,"

Rina wiped her eyes "I still don't know how to get out. I've tried to search for things to escape but he has everything locked up,"

"Have you seen any phone?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing," Rina looked over at Taehyung Who was looking at the floor "Tae, are you ok?"

"Yeah," He said quietly, "I'm alright. I'm just worried about you. What happens to us after you marry him? He said he would let us go but I don't believe him,"

Rina took his hand in hers "I am not marrying him and nothing will happen to you. I can't just sit back and let him hurt us anymore. I will figure something out. I promise,"

Taehyung sighed "When he goes to sleep, look for anything that will help you. Have you seen the neighbours or anyone come to the door?"

Rina shook her head "No and no one knocks on the door,"

"Rina," Jungkook's voice was heard and everyone tensed "Times up. Come upstairs now,"

Rina grabbed Taehyung and kissed him "I promise nothing bad will happen. I can only take so much,"

Rina climbed the stairs and Jungkook closed the door behind her. He ran his hands down the side of her face and smiled.

"You are so beautiful," He said, "I'm going to cook lunch now. Would you like some?"

"Yes, please," Rina said quietly.

"So polite," He said and kissed her forehead "Maybe we can watch some films and then talk about our future together. I'd like that. I'd like to talk about our children's names,"

Rina almost leapt out of her skin when there was a knock at the door and Jungkook's face darkened as he looked at the door.

"Stay here and don't make yourself visible," He said and Rina stepped back out of sight. The door opened and she heard a mans voice.

"Mr Jeon. I'm detective Min," The man said "I have a few questions about the disappearance of a few staff working for your company,"

"What c-can I help w-with?" Jungkook stuttered and Rina clenched her fists. She looked around the corner to see Jungkook tugging on the bottom of his top and staring at the floor. The detective looked up and caught her eyes.

"I was wondering if you had seen these people?" He said handing a photo over "They have been missing over a month and anything would help with my investigation,"

"I-I never really s-spoke to them," Jungkook said "I wasn't f-friends with them,"

"I see," The man said and looked back at Rina "Well, if you can think of anything, call this number and just ask for Yoongi,"

"Of-of course," Jungkook mumbled and Rina his herself again, her heart in her throat. The door closed and Jungkook came back to her with a smirk.

He ripped the card in half and threw it into the bin and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Missing?" He laughed, "My Rina isn't missing. Are you? No. Because you came back to me and you love me. You won't run away will you? Of course, you won't. Because I am everything to you. Isn't that right? My beautiful angel loves me so much just like I love her. I love her so much. Rina, you are my world and I will do anything to protect you because we are supposed to be together. Nothing will break us apart. Nothing,"

A/N: sorry for the lack of updates but stop asking me to update. I have to be in the right mood for this kinda story and I have some things in my personal life which is more important than writing.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Also, don't point out any mistakes. I'm not feeling well.

Stay weird hoes <3