Dear Diary - 3

Dear Diary,

I could hear them talking about me today.

I wanted to go over there and rip their tongues out for disrespecting me.

But I didn't.

I didn't want to scare my angel.

I could hear her stand up for me. I just knew she would. Why wouldn't she?

She loved me.

Just like I loved her.

She admitted that I was cute and handsome. Because she knows that I'm the only one for her.

My precious girl is so nice. So caring. So beautiful.

I was caught today. She caught me sniffing her coat.

I covered it up. Of course she wouldn't think otherwise.

She believes in me.

I know she wouldn't care if I was sniffing her coat. Because she wants me to sniff her skin. I could tell by the way she looked at me today.

Those dark eyes inviting me in.

I saved myself for her.

I'm saving myself for our wedding night. Because that's what good husbands do. I know she is waiting for me.

Because we love each other and we want our first time to be special. I know that my first time having sex is going to be amazing because it's her.

I imagine myself having sex with her all the time. I know she will forgive me for masturbating because it's my hand and no one else's. She loves me and I love her.

I love her so much that when a male speaks to her, I want to rip him apart for being so near to her.

She wouldn't mind.

I know she needs to be protected. She's beautiful and I see men looking at her. I know they want to take her from me. They want to fuck her and they won't. Because I will protect her.

I'm the only one who gets to have her.

Me.

She is mine and no one will take that from me.

EVER.

She spoke to me today and I felt like an idiot. I stumbled on my words and I couldn't string a proper sentence.

My girls voice is so beautiful. She looks and sounds like an angel.

My beautiful girl.

I have everything ready for her.

Every night when she is asleep, I take something of hers and stick it in our bedroom. So when she moves in, she won't need anything. I have everything for her.

I even shop for sanitary towels and pads for her. I know when she is on her period because I know everything about her.

I know her size, so she won't need to worry about knickers or bras...because I have them ready for her.

She's just so perfect.

I can't wait for our wedding day.

She is going to be so beautiful and I can't wait to kiss her. I'm not sure how to kiss, but I know she won't mind. 

I'm embarrassed that I will let her down. But I've seen her kissing so I know she will teach me.

Those men that have dirtied her lips never saw her again.

They never saw sunshine again.

Some never survived when I went to see them.

No one touches my precious angel and gets away with it.

Shes mine. Not theirs!

I kissed her forehead today when she was asleep. Her skin was so smooth and warm. It was beautiful. I made sure that she was tucked in properly and I locked her windows, so no one could sneak in when I was gone.

She needs to be protected because I love her. I don't want her hurt.

I would get angry if anyone hurt her.

The first time I got angry was when someone held her hand...I got so angry. I saw red and then I had to get rid of that boy.

He shouldn't have touched what was mine.

And she is mine.

I don't trust anyone who goes near her.

Not even that stupid bitch that calls me a creep. She sit's opposite me at work and I hate her.

I hate her so much. She thinks she can get close to my angel without me noticing. But I know her game.

She won't be going near my angel for much longer because I am going to deal with her. I am going to make sure that she never lays an eye on her ever again.

I won't kill her.

Not yet anyway.

I will scare her. I'm good at that. 

My own parents are scared of me. Mother has been scared of me since she caught me killing our pet cat. It was such a stupid thing. It never stopped meowing.

It pissed me off.

But then, I know my angel likes animals. So if she wants one when she moves in with me, I will let her have one. I will be nice to it because she likes it. But if it hurts her then I will have to kill it.

I have to keep her safe.

She means everything to me.

I love her. She is so precious and I can't stop thinking about her soft voice as she spoke to me today. 

When I ran off, I watched her walk into the lift. I made a fool of myself when she waved. I didn't even have the courage to wave back at that beautiful girl.

Shit.

She must think I'm an idiot.

But it doesn't matter. That's what she likes about me. She loves how nervous I am around her but I would have to punish her for making me feel weak.

I have a few plans for her...

When the lift doors closed on her smiling face, I had to run to the bathroom. 

She made me excited and I had to release the tension, or she would see what she did to me. I couldn't let her see what that voice did to me, or she would carry on using it against me.

One of these days I would make her stop talking. It would be a punishment and I would be able to use that pretty mouth however I wanted to.

Diary, do you think she dreams of me every night?

Because I think she does.

Whenever I kiss her forehead at night, she smiles. It's like she knows I'm doing it.

She's just too damn beautiful and I don't know if I can stop myself from taking her in my arms. 

I need to be fully prepared for when she marries me. I can't be a nervous wreck in front of her. I don't want her laughing at her new husband...

Well...I need to sleep now.

I am up early to make sure she gets to work safely.

Good night, my precious angel.

I love you...

Jeon Jungkook.