12

The storm was angry and the rain was heavy, the wind strong and howled as it flew dirt and rubbish into the air. Thunder clapped in the sky and lightning pierced through the dark sky, almost showing the shadows in the clouds.

Jungkook stood in the shadows, letting the rain soak into his clothes and wetting his skin. He had been watching the house for a while now waiting for the right moment to strike. People had walked past and not noticed him hiding. But even if they did spot him he didn't care. No one was brave enough to stand up to him. People were scared of him and he revelled in that fact. It excited him.

As the rain got heavier the streets got emptier. Houses and windows were locked up, and he was sure that people were sitting in front of the TV wrapped up in blankets living life like there were no dangers.

Jungkook looked up at the first floor of the house he was watching as a light came on and he smiled as Rina stepped into his sight. He leaned on the wall licking his lips as she pulled her top over her head and he smiled more as he saw her hand move to the back clasp of her bra, but her hands dropped and she turned.

Jungkook's smile faded when that boy kissed her and pulled the curtains shut. He clenched his fists and stepped further back into the shadows as he heard a car driving up the road. He saw it pull to a stop outside the house and he felt his anger take over when he saw his father climb out the car. 

He watched as his father knocked on the door and a few seconds later, the door opened revealing Rina. She looked surprised but whatever his father said to her, she let him inside and closed the door.

Jungkook stepped from the shadows and made his way towards the car. He opened the back door and slid inside, waiting for his father to leave. He sat quietly, enjoying the sound of rain hammering down on the roof of the car. Jungkook didn't move an inch and just enjoyed the darkness of the car.

Movement from the corner of his eye made him lay down in the back, blending in with the black leather seats. The car door opened and his father slid behind the wheel. He let out a sigh and started the car. Jungkook felt himself smile as his dad pulled away and started the drive home.

As he drove for a little while, Jungkook felt the cold metal from the blade in his pocket. His dad pulled to a stop at a red light and lit a cigarette. Jungkook sat up and stared in the rearview mirror waiting for his to look up.

Jungkook grinned widely as he did and his father jumped and turned in his seat.

"Jungkook. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hello father," Jungkook chuckled, "A lovely evening we are having. Is it not?"

A car beeped and his father quickly pulled away from the lights. He drove in silence, his eyes keep flicking to Jungkook's grinning face in the back. He turned and drove into a carpark cutting the engine.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" He asked, his knuckles turning white from how tight he was holding the steering wheel "I've told you to leave that poor girl alone,"

"Why do you care so much about her?" Jungkook tilted his head still wearing a smile "You didn't care for the other girls? So what makes my angel so special?"

"I've had enough with what you are doing?" He said, "You have caused your mother and me too many problems. You need help Jungkook. Serious help,"

"Father, are you saying I'm crazy?" Jungkook giggled "I'm not the crazy one father,"

"Enough with this madness!" He shouted, "You have gone too far. I tried to ignore it but I can't do this anymore. This ends tonight, Jungkook. I've warned her about you so-"

"Do you think that she believes you?" Jungkook laughed "Father, she loves me. Why would she believe you?"

"Rina doesn't love you. She's scared of you and she hates you," He said, "I've told the police and since you are in the car, I am going to take you to them. I won't be helping you anymore,"

Jungkook's smile slowly dripped from his face like the raindrops from his chin. His eyes looked at the blade in his hand and they lifted again to meet with his fathers. He knew his father was scared of him but he didn't care.

"Father," Jungkook said, "You made a mistake,"

"Yes. You were the mistake," He said, "Your mother and I should have had you sectioned when you were younger. No one would have died if we had been strong,"

Jungkook leaned forward and saw his father stiffen "I didn't want to kill you, but you left me with no choice,"

His father made a poor attempt at trying to get out of the car, but Jungkook was too fast. He reached around the seat and dragged his knife across his father's neck, cutting it deeply. He laughed loudly as his father's blood spurted around the car. Jungkook squeezed through the gap in the front seats and stabbed his father in the torso and stomach repeatedly, laughing as blood covered his body.

Jungkook looked at his father's dead eyes "I should have used you as a pin cushion all those years ago, father. I was always told that I looked like you. Handsome and powerful. But you look better covered in your own blood,"

Jungkook sat on the seat next to his father and he looked at the blood he was now covered in. He grinned and felt it trickle down his face. His tongue poked out and tasted the copper of the blood and he laughed, almost hysterically.

"No one stands in my way," He said, looking at his reflection in the window "Our love is untouchable. Our love is pure,"

Jungkook looked over at his dad and smiled once more.

"I will kill to protect you, my beautiful angel,"