20

Rina sat with her back against the headboard, staring at the blank wall in front of her. She had lost track of how long she had been locked in the room but everyday Jungkook came to feed her breakfast.

"Good girl," He smiled stroking her hair "Maybe if you carry on being good, I can show you our wedding suite. How does that sound? Does it sound good?"

Rina nodded and opened her mouth and Jungkook pushed the spoon against her lips. She absentmindedly chewed on the food not tasting it and she swallowed it making Jungkook smile more.

"You've always been my beautiful girl," He said "I can even remember the day we met. I knew you loved me from that day but it was a shame those men got in the way. We would have been together sooner but I had to show you that I'd protect you no matter what,"

Jungkook put the empty dishes on the tray and Rina saw something hanging from his pocket. Her eyes flicked back up to Jungkook who was putting more dishes on the tray.

As Jungkook stood up, she reached forward and grabbed hold of his shirt. He jumped in surprise and dropped the tray of dishes, smashing the glass on the laminate flooring.

"You bitch!" He said and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling tightly "Look at what you have done!"

"I j-just wanted to a-say have a good day!" Rina cried out and Jungkook's grip loosened "I'm sorry!"

"Why didn't you just say something?" He sighed and he sat on the bed "Come here"

Rina moves towards him and he hugged her, taking a long sniff at the bare skin on her neck. Rina held back her disgust and moved her hands up and down his back, slowly taking the keys from his pocket.

"Be a good girl," He said and he looked at her, with pink cheeks "I can't wait to marry you. I'm sure you feel the same"

Rina nodded and slipped the keys under the duvet as Jungkook let her go. Jungkook stood up and pointed at the mess.

"Clear this up. You'll find everything you need in the bathroom," He said "I'm going to work. There are people questioning your disappearance. But you haven't disappeared," He chuckled "You came to be with me. But don't worry. I won't let them break us up. I will kill anyone who gets in our way,"

Jungkook giggled sending chills up Rina's back and he ran the back of his fingers down her cheeks.

"Angel, maybe you should take a shower," He said, "I love your scent but you are looking a little tired. A shower will do you some good and when I get back from work, we can have dinner together and we can read a book together."

Rina nodded, not wanting to look at him. Jungkook pressed a kiss to the top of her head and walked away, closing the door behind him. She heard some locks being thrown and she held back a whimper. If she made a noise he would come back and not go to work.

She needed him to go to work. She quickly wiped her face free of tears and climbed out of bed.

Rina quickly walked into the bathroom, the chain following her every move. She caught a glance in the mirror and she bit into her lip trying to stop herself from crying at her appearance. Her now pale face was tear-stained, with blood splattered on her cheeks. Her eye was still bruised and blood had dried at her nostrils.

She grabbed a nail file and started to pick at the lock on her wrist, but it still wasn't shifting. She let out a quiet scream of frustration and dragged herself back to the bed. Rina listened out for a door to slam and when Jungkook's car pulled away from the house, she ran to get the keys.

Rina's hand's shook as she tried each key in the lock and she started to cry when one clicked. She threw the heavy chain onto the bed and rushed to the door, trying all the keys.

"Fuck!" She hissed and rattled the door handle, hoping that the locks on the other side weren't deadbolts or she wouldn't be able to get out. She held her breath as she shoulder rammed the door and she yelped in pain, but it didn't slow her down.

The door started to open further and she shoulder barged it with all the energy she had left. Rina fell through the door and cried out in pain as she landed. She bit into her lip and wiped away the tears blurring her vision before pulling herself to her feet.

Rina almost limped through the top floor of the house and as she got closer to the stairs, she saw a door that was open. Her hands shook as she pushed it open and she gasped out, covering her mouth.

"What the fuck?" She whispered and she stepped inside, her eyes wide as they scanned the walls. 

Hundreds of photos of her were stuck on the wall and there were a few that were obviously taken when she didn't know. There were some of her sitting at her desk, eating lunch and even a few of her sleeping. Her stomach rolled on her knowing that Jungkook had broken into her house to take pictures of her.

She got closer to the desk and saw a photo stuck in the middle of cut out paper hearts. She pulled it away from the pin and she gritted her teeth. Jungkook had photoshopped them together and if anyone was to look at it, they would think they were a couple. She threw it onto the desk in anger and grabbed another photo.

Rina stood in the middle of the group but the faces were crossed out with a red marker. 

Jimin. Namjoon. Jin.

Another photo was of her and Taehyung, but his face was crossed out with a few tacks stuck in his body. Her eyes drifted to a book sitting on top of a wedding dress catalogue and she picked it up.

As she flicked through the pages she realised that Jungkook had been following her for a very long time. Her fingers held the book so tightly, that they had turned white.

At the front of the book, was a photo of her standing beside her parents grave, the day they were buried.

5 years ago.